Info about under 20's gun forward Lama Tasi seems to be incorrect

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
Hi, a poster on here recently mentioned  that he spoke to Tasi directly and said he was signed to the Roosters. In this weeks RL week Tasi is all fired up about trying to gain a fulltime contract with our club. Tasi did 130 metres last week and over 30 tackles, rave review in RL week. He must be an option for nrl next year. Pity he lied to Ernie about signing for Roosters, why do players do this to fans?  ;)

Shock, horror !! Some more good "mail" that ends up in the dead letter office, who would have thought that would happen here.

It's great news C and C, he would be without doubt our best forward in toyota cup, he's a big lad but has awesome build that makes him very athletic. In RL week, he made over 30 tackles and over 130 metres I think!! Reminds me much of Pettybourne, surely he would not sign with Roosters?  His manager must see our front row is dying and pretty vulnerable. A young guy coming in with lots of drive surely would stand out. Perry is leaving, Matt Cross and Gulavou are already playing in QLD and don't seem to be in Des's top 17 plans. Junior Palau might get a look in next year as well and maybe Lussick who sounds like he is doing well at Sunny coast.

It would be great to see the pack of two older leaders, Kite and King, a fit and revitalised George Rose, some younger guys learning off them in Palau, Tasi and Lussick for 2011.  

ahh, 2011 I'm hoping mata, I think 2-3 new guys will help in 2011.Our team full strength looks great.

stewie, robbo, matai/whare, lyon, wolfie, foran, dce, stewie, choc, rodney/lussick, kite, ballin, king,    rose, hoppa, tasi, palau, gun 20's hooker Liam Higgins,

Hasler only introduces 1-2 new players a year, and then only if injuries force his hand.  This is not Brisbane - don't get your hopes up.

Darren link said:
Hi, a poster on here recently mentioned  that he spoke to Tasi directly and said he was signed to the Roosters. In this weeks RL week Tasi is all fired up about trying to gain a fulltime contract with our club. Tasi did 130 metres last week and over 30 tackles, rave review in RL week. He must be an option for nrl next year. Pity he lied to Ernie about signing for Roosters, why do players do this to fans?  ;)

Darren link said:

I read the same article and choked on my weetbix.

Lama signed with the Roosters months ago. I am sure he knows whetehr he did or not. The journo was probably talking to someone else. Don't believe eveything you read.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Why hasn't the Roosters CEO announced his signing ? ;)

Probably because he isn't an NRL player.

If you know any under 20s players or any of the senior coaching staff ask them if you dont believe me.

I also point out that the article was further wrong, because Manly offered Lama a top 25 contract and his manager accepted the conditions before the Roosters topped it.

All of Ernie's info to date has been spot on so I see no reason to doubt this one.

As opposed to Darren, who's knowledge seems limited and opinions often bordering on ridiculous.

clontaago link said:
All of Ernie's info to date has been spot on so I see no reason to doubt this one.

As opposed to Darren, who's knowledge seems limited and opinions often bordering on ridiculous.

Keiren Foran to the Chooks clon

Ernie, that isn't a crack at you mate, am sure you aren't on here spreading misinformation or anything like that

Foran to the Chooks could still be on. Unless I've missed the part where Foran's actually re-signed?

Volley link said:
Foran to the Chooks could still be on. Unless I've missed the part where Foran's actually re-signed?
Isn't his word good enough? Now you expect him to sign?

some one should send them

04243.jpg

Given the signing of Watmough and Stewart were held over for Lowe to announced to make it look like he'd achieved something in his early days (quote from prominent official), has Lowe actually signed anyone since he commenced?

clontaago link said:

I didn't know my comments were ridiculous, I do take a big interest in juniors for our club and try to pass on what I see. I will leave it to Ernie from now on to pass on future information about our juniors coming thru.

He didn't say your opinions were ridiculous. Just bordering on ridiculous (often). For my part I am happy to receive further reports from yourself, time will tell if they are ridiculous are not - and even if some of them are, you're hardly Robinson Crusoe around here.  :)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6