Inglis - Are you still there??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Always been a player I had time for & as a footy lover - why not.
No doubt a super player who has more natural ability than ANY player imo.
Love players being competitive also but a few incidents last night p**sed me off big time.
The cut throat he pulled on Wolf out of a Russell Crowe movie when he tackled him out.
The lay down fake for the penalty on Horo (prob more that dud trainer)
In general very much carrying on like Ennis who takes it a step further than most always shoving players in the background.
Rate him big time & hope he gets back to the humble superstar he has always been in the past, enjoy his confidence & competitiveness but recently its changing for the worst.

Greg Inglis is a protected species when it comes to referees & the media. Like Cameron Smith, he seems to have an almost "untouchable" aura about him that prevents closer scrutiny of his filthy tactics & blatant disregard for the spirit of the game. If you want a true reflection of the type of greedy, dishonest human being that both he & Smith are, read the book Storm Cloud.

MK Eagle said:
Always been a player I had time for & as a footy lover - why not.
No doubt a super player who has more natural ability than ANY player imo.
Love players being competitive also but a few incidents last night p**sed me off big time.
The cut throat he pulled on Wolf out of a Russell Crowe movie when he tackled him out.
The lay down fake for the penalty on Horo (prob more that dud trainer)
In general very much carrying on like Ennis who takes it a step further than most always shoving players in the background.
Rate him big time & hope he gets back to the humble superstar he has always been in the past, enjoy his confidence & competitiveness but recently its changing for the worst.

Inglis doesn't need anyone to stroke his dick for him. He's got that under control himself.

Are there two Greg Inglis's playing in the NRL ?? The one I have always seen is a lying, cheating, low life.

Knowingly signed two contracts when playing wth the Storm to systematically rort the salary cap for personal gain.

Reneged on a handshake deal to sign with the Broncos to join Souths. His excuse ?? Planes don't fly in the rain.

Didn't he pretend to be spear tackled twice when we last pleyed them to get one of our players suspended for 7 weeks ??

Last night's effort of staying down like a dog wasn't the first, nor will it be the last time he has done that.

He has also had off field incidents that don't sit well with me.

Anyway should we be surprised at all this grubby self serving behaviour ? He showed his true colours when he turned his back on his family and state to play with the enemy....the ultimate RL treason. He is an A-Grade grub in my book, I acknowledge his undoubted talent but have no respect for him.

Chip and Chase said:
Are there two Greg Inglis's playing in the NRL ?? The one I have always seen is a lying, cheating, low life.

Knowingly signed two contracts when playing wth the Storm to systematically rort the salary cap for personal gain.

Reneged on a handshake deal to sign with the Broncos to join Souths. His excuse ?? Planes don't fly in the rain.

Didn't he pretend to be spear tackled twice when we last pleyed them to get one of our players suspended for 7 weeks ??

Last night's effort of staying down like a dog wasn't the first, nor will it be the last time he has done that.

He has also had off field incidents that don't sit well with me.

Anyway should we be surprised at all this grubby self serving behaviour ? He showed his true colours when he turned his back on his family and state to play with the enemy....the ultimate RL treason. He is an A-Grade grub in my book, I acknowledge his undoubted talent but have no respect for him.
well said C and C,Im with you buddy

The bloke was born and bred in NSW and wanted to play for QLD .
He can go and get ****ed !

I agree about his talent....immense. He is the only player that I honestly thought (on his day) was a better centre than Killer. But some of his actions last night were ordinary.

And also, can you imagine if Richie Faooso twisted Inglis knee the way that Lima did on choc??? Probably 5 weeks.

They go on about his tougness. He laid down last night after being clipped on the shoulder. How weak!

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

I hope we 'lose' him to union.

He is a dead set scumbag, inside and out.

bob dylan said:
Will he have a case to answer for kneeing Jorge when he pretended his knee was sore.

First thing I thought of when it happened.

Long answer...No

edit: meaning he should have, but he's a protected species. (short answer)

souths wont win it , and he hasnt won a premiership....

so im just going to wait and laugh at him the day they get knocked out...

after last night , despite his actual footy ability his a DOG !!!!

Once a grub always a Grub, and apart from Billy Slater and Cameron Smith there are not many Grubs bigger than " GI"

Ingles will find another brand new boat in the driveway after that hollywood act.

Yippie ya ya yippie yippie ya!!

Some harsh but very fair calls, just become so arrogant & tbh I dont take much notice of his attitude when not against us, but after Friday night he has really turned it up full volume.
The Russell Crowe cut throat thing at Wolf was sickening & pretty sure Manly will keep it in the vault till they meet next time.
Thought the Seaeagles handled him well & he didn't seem to keen to run the footy passing more than usual & only got a lucky try from a deflection...

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4