Inglis myth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I realise that this has probably been mentioned before but remind me how this bloke got to be regarded as one of the best players in the world.

I mean Thurston Smith & even Slater get involved in every game they play win lose or draw they try to impose their will on the game. Foran puts his heart and soul into every game he plays. Matai on about 1/3 of Inglis dough gets more involved in half a game than Gregory does in a month.

Inglis has a good game such as SOO 3 every blue moon and we all say how he should be playing for NSW but as a week to week proposition give me a Jamie Lyon anyday.

I type this at half time in the Souths/Roosters game so he may prove me wrong but I doubt it.

Inglis showed his true character when he turned his back on his birth state to side with the enemy. Not some one you'd want in the trenches with you that's for sure, has no ticker.

I think he should be at 5/8 then he can't just let it slide like he does. I can't believe how souffs underutilize him. V Manly last week even when they went left they weren't really looking to get him involved. The guy is a high speed wrecking ball who can kick, pass etc.

at 5/8 he could always push out and do some running off someone as a change up, but his tendency is to be fairly passive and wait for someone to involve him so at centre he needs a structure and a playmaker to bring him in; sutton ain't up to it. anyway, that's enough assistance on the enemy, just glad he's wasting his time at souffs now and doesn't pose a threat to our glorious future anymore this year.

1 of my favourite inglis moments was before the 2008 finals when he said "when the big games come around GI comes out of the woods to play", and he did nothing all finals series, his last involvement being a doormat for Glenn Hall

Chip and Chase said:
Inglis showed his true character when he turned his back on his birth state to side with the enemy. Not some one you'd want in the trenches with you that's for sure, has no ticker.
Let alone renege on his handshake deal with the Broncos.

Yep, agree, he's a disloyal, lazy, puffed up myth.

Kiwi Eagle said:
1 of my favourite inglis moments was before the 2008 finals when he said "when the big games come around GI comes out of the woods to play", and he did nothing all finals series, his last involvement being a doormat for Glenn Hall

LOL I remember that.......try hard 3rd person self referral. Farkin muppet.

He is a protected species, tonight he hit Pearce square in the head with a swinging arm and nothing, not even a penalty, not even mentioned in commentary. Rubbish.

The roosters were dead set robbed tonight with some of the calls that went against them.

Rusty said:
He is a protected species, tonight he hit Pearce square in the head with a swinging arm and nothing, not even a penalty, not even mentioned in commentary. Rubbish.

The roosters were dead set robbed tonight with some of the calls that went against them.
not wrong

Biggest myth going round. Like you guys said he never puts his hand up for the tough stuff. When his sides stuck down their end all the other backs are hitting it up he a passenger.
Pains me to say that, yes, he's very talented and can be devastating in attack BUT he's lazy and does the minimum. Biggest waste of money in the nrl.

i saw that hit and thought how'd he get away with it, it was even replayed a few times. Pearce should have done a hayne and stayed down. easy penalty

I remarked to others looking at the game that I thought Inglis was off the park in the second half. It surprised me that he played the full 80.

Rusty said:

Yeah i saw that, if it were Matai it would be on report.

Rusty said:

Yeh,saw that.Thought it was carney,but I know he hit someone.He's just a grub and a thug!Can the match review panel still pick that up,or does the grub get away with it?

blame souths, everyone who goes there ends up crap!
inglis was/is good when surrounded by other good players

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4