Injured eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Plenty of pre-season time for more players to get injured during training or via holiday misadventure, but so far it seems we have Koroisau, Symonds, Wright, and Knight out injured plus Buhrer and maybe Lawrence still in recovery from last year. Maybe others too? Hope we start the season in better shape than we did this year.

I nearly popped my shoulder delivering the worst timed and executed left hook in the history of sparring.

Note to self ; You are not a young Nazeem Hamed! Maybe a current version of him, but definitely NOT a young version.

I will be right for round one. Tonight with the missus. Can't promise anything beyond one round though.

I nearly popped my shoulder delivering the worst timed and executed left hook in the history of sparring.

Note to self ; You are not a young Nazeem Hamed! Maybe a current version of him, but definitely NOT a young version.

I will be right for round one. Tonight with the missus. Can't promise anything beyond one round though.
Yeah I'm still carrying a niggling knee injury from 1993, tends to get a bit sore in the second half if I let it cool down during the half time break. Really depends on which couch I'm sitting on to be honest.. Probably going to need to do some extra work with the Physio, or just up my beer intake during games to alleviate any knee pain issues. It's a tough job ya know but someone's gotta do it ;)

Wright back by April so about 5 weeks into the season

Koroisau is a risk with out any preseason training Parcell will start I don't expect Koroisau to play for manly unless he finds some nsw cup form coz Parcell has the nines and the trials to impress

Knight will be back before Christmas

Lawrence and Buhrer are fine they have been traing well

Symonds injury I haven't heard about

Yeah I'm still carrying a niggling knee injury from 1993, tends to get a bit sore in the second half if I let it cool down during the half time break. Really depends on which couch I'm sitting on to be honest.. Probably going to need to do some extra work with the Physio, or just up my beer intake during games to alleviate any knee pain issues. It's a tough job ya know but someone's gotta do it ;)

I hear ya, Mate! Those half time breaks are a trap for young players. I'm a bit the opposite. During the half time break, I like to run around and look real busy so the missus is impressed. Shift the sprinkler, put the bin out, pretend the mower needs fixing....that sort of stuff. Then I give her a solid 5 mins of full on concentrated question and answer time before the game resumes, at which point she fades slowly into a distant murmuring, barely visible in my peripheral vision. A bit like an eye floater. You know it's there, but you don't really notice unless you concentrate.

Half time is also a good opportunity to slip into the kitchen and down a couple of sneaky shots. Particularly if we're winning. Or losing. Or are even playing. Or have the bye. I spend more time in the kitchen than Gorden Ramsay.

Wright back by April so about 5 weeks into the season

Koroisau is a risk with out any preseason training Parcell will start I don't expect Koroisau to play for manly unless he finds some nsw cup form coz Parcell has the nines and the trials to impress

Knight will be back before Christmas

Lawrence and Buhrer are fine they have been traing well

Symonds injury I haven't heard about
Koroisau is training.

I'm not sure, but he could be Api Koriasu's cousin?

I knew an old islander bloke once. Everyone called him, Kori. He always had the biggest smile on his dial. He also had this pig that would escape its pen and wander into town every couple of days and just roam around like a dog until someone would take her home. It didn't bother anyone. We all knew it was just Happy Kori's sow.

He also had a really tough, butch lesbian pig. He called her Jamie. Short for Sow hard!

I think every side must have ongoing injury concerns throughout the year. I happened upon a Souths training run at Centennial Park this morning. Two players had knees strapped and left part way through the session. Of those two, I only recognized Greg Inglis.

I think every side must have ongoing injury concerns throughout the year. I happened upon a Souths training run at Centennial Park this morning. Two players had knees strapped and left part way through the session. Of those two, I only recognized Greg Inglis.

So who was the other one BE?

So who was the other one BE?
Sorry. Didn't recognize him. But he had much more strapping than Inglis. May not have been a name. There were 20 or 30 running.

New rehabilitation head and former Test forward Luke O’Donnell tore ankle ligaments this week during a training drill.

But the former tough Wests Tigers, Cowboys and Roosters back rower is still barking orders while on crutches!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4