Injuries from SOO 3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just read in foxsports that Williams is nursing a suspected fractured cheek bone as a result of the thurston kick in the head.

Dead set, if he has had his cheek broken by a players deliberate kick out then thurston should go for more than the 0 games he currently has. ****ing joke that matai was suspended and thurston gets away with a far uglier incident imo.

"Manly winger David Williams is nursing a suspected fractured cheekbone after he was kicked in the head by Maroons halfback Johnathan Thurston in an incident which eventually led to an eight-point try being awarded.

Thurston was slapped with a dangerous conduct charge, but will be free to play for North Queensland Cowboys this weekend after accepting the early guilty plea.'

The judicial system is a farce. Kicking someone in the face is a dog act good record or not.

Flip link said:
The judicial system is a farce. Kicking someone in the face is a dog act good record or not.

Totally agree ! ! !

I was under the impression after Slater's trick in the GF that the judiciary was instructed to come down on this sort of low act.  Obviously SOO is a different animal.  Dangerous conduct, i.e a deliberate kick to the head, is not considered such a bad act.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6