Injuries update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
With thanks to mwse.com.au via Members Insider email.

Tony Williams - Leg injury (minimum one week)

Dave Williams - Shoulder injury (minimum one week)

Shane Rodney - Eye injury (1 week - suffered Vs Warriors)

Andrew Suniula - Broken finger (6-8 weeks - suffered Vs Warriors)

Looks like the caverlery will be coming back soon, Brett will be back as well cant wait!

majority have been poor. Bit harsh to jump on Kings back so quick guys.. he had a good year last year.

Hopefully he will kick on again..

blitzkrieg link said:
Jason King - No Heart (indefinite)
haha good call

KaZa link said:
majority have been poor. Bit harsh to jump on Kings back so quick guys.. he had a good year last year.

Lighten up he was obviously just kidding

deadlyeagle link said:
i thought brett was back not next week but the week after

Thats correct, round 4 is the last week of his suspension and will be back in round 5 as long as the NRL dont find a new excuse to sideline him for longer

i know HE was kidding.. but alot of others arent. thats why i said 'guys'

and the joke stems from the other responses.

KaZa link said:

He was injured for most of last year.  Perhaps it's better for us when he's off the field?

be good to get these players back.

I can't help but to feel that Brett Stewarts suspension will continue dependent on the court hearing. Even though there is no precendent...

Relax, He'll be back in round five.  The court case will either not proceed or be adjourned to another date to be fixed by the court.  He'll play against the Tiggers and have a blinder.

I don't think the NRL can extend Brett's ban after all "the suspension has nothing to do with the sexual assualt charge only to do with bringing the game into disrepute" (which we know is a crock of sh*t).....don't worry he'll be back in round 5 and busting down the door to get on the field!!

Hopefully his mental state will be OK by then, I believe he was very down for a while but yes he will be keen to get back to doing what he does best

blitzkrieg link said:

blitzkrieg - when have they scheduled the operation to remove your head from your arse? 

Jason will be at the game tonight so maybe you can ask him in person why he has no heart?

Not game to?  I didn't think so.

kingyfan link said:
[quote author=blitzkrieg link=topic=179863.msg215801#msg215801 date=1238202653]

blitzkrieg - when have they scheduled the operation to remove your head from your arse? 

Jason will be at the game tonight so maybe you can ask him in person why he has no heart?

Not game to?  I didn't think so.

[/quote]

Ah the old, "Why dont you ask him when you see him line". Anyone would think all Rugby League players have careers in boxing as a back up.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6