Injuries will cost us in 2010

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Just no luck this year.

Two interantionals in Smake & Wolfy play half a game between them then when we need all players on deck Farrar goes down with a seriosu knee injury while Perry will be gone for the season as well.

Ballin badly concussed and Choc looked lame in the 2nd half.

This comp would be very winnable with the blokes above available but I am afraid our depth wont be able to cover the losses.  We will ake the 8 but unless we are in the top 4  ??? ???

Well on a positive Hoppa looked good. covering Choc and would be a little harder though.

There are obviously some good players in the Sunshine team, although I never get to see them.
But in our Under 20s there is some talent; the hooker and captain (Higgins), the prop (Stronquest??) and the second rower (Lama Tasi). While I know the tackling leaves a lot to be desired in Under 20s these three will make the top grade one day. Perhaps a little sooner than expected.

Barry Hyland link said:
There are obviously some good players in the Sunshine team, although I never get to see them.
But in our Under 20s there is some talent; the hooker and captain (Higgins), the prop (Stronquest??) and the second rower (Lama Tasi). While I know the tackling leaves a lot to be desired in Under 20s these three will make the top grade one day. Perhaps a little sooner than expected.

Higgins sounds good. How about Buhrer?

According to Des' Diary, Watmough injury in only a cork and that Ballin has a bad concussion and Perry in hospital.

Cross comes in for Perry. Choc will be ok. Buhrer for Ballin. Hoppa Jr should stay he was good without being spectacular but very solid un der high ball.

Shane link said:
Ballin WILL play next week,concussion is very short term
Untrue. Some concussions are short term, some can be very serious, each has to be assessed and there are many examples of players who come back from concussions and continually get re-concussed. It is the brain we are talking about, which is a reasonably important organ even for a league forward.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6