Injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
A fairly reliable source has told me Perry is out, Rose is back and Foran won't play either.  Hope he's wrong on 2 of the 3.

With Bailey at 5/8, nay, Bailey in the team full stop, we will not win this game. As I said last game, we will not win this.

We have become way too "matter of fact" type both on and off the park as a club.

There is ZERO chance of a victory. ZERO.

And it has been years since I was so certain about our poor play.

Actually Bailey is DUE for a good game
praying-emoticon.gif

I have had so much unexpected faith in this team recently so funny how easily it shifts though.

I really don't know either way with this one but we certainly need foran in the team

Ryan link said:

I was pretty confident of a loss (but wanting a huge win of course) but I will have to change my bets. If Rhyno says there is ZERO chance of a win, the bookies know that the really informed money will come for Manly and they will collect :)

Ryan link said:
With Bailey at 5/8, nay, Bailey in the team full stop, we will not win this game. As I said last game, we will not win this.

We have become way too \"matter of fact\" type both on and off the park as a club.

And it has been years since I was so certain about our poor play.

You little beauty !! If the bank was open I would withdraw my life savings and go and put them on Manly !!

Ryan is only correct once a year and he has already played that card last game

Don't worry about Bailey, T-Rex, any of our injuries, or players out of position. We had the Ryan factor to ensure a win. Onya champ! :)

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=183436.msg264149#msg264149 date=1275117365]
Actually Bailey is DUE for a good game
praying-emoticon.gif

He's been due a good game ever since he got to Manly. Honestly can't think of a good game he's ever had since he's got here
[/quote]

Pretty sure there was one game there where Hasler left him on the bench for 80 mins.

That was one of his best games.

I think he tipped us the beat the Bronocs on the weekend by 16 points  - we will now get flogged by plenty.

Thanks Ryan

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8