Injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ceagle

Bencher
Ballin
King
Buhrer
Williams
Watmough

I'd say King, Buhrer and Watmough would be certanties for next week, question marks over Ballin and Williams. Injury toll doesn't seem that bad when you look at it.

Ballin
King
Buhrer
Williams
Watmough

I'd say King, Buhrer and Watmough would be certanties for next week, question marks over Ballin and Williams. Injury toll doesn't seem that bad when you look at it.

Ballin has a lower leg injury, and they were saying he "might" be back at a stretch, but the score halted that.

Buhrer was fighting people off who were telling him to get interchanged.

I watched the "trip" from T-Rex closely, he is fine.

Ballin has a lower leg injury, and they were saying he "might" be back at a stretch, but the score halted that.

Buhrer was fighting people off who were telling him to get interchanged.

I watched the "trip" from T-Rex closely, he is fine.

I am summoning all the Manly Gods to miraculously heal the most wonderfully, committed RL Players EVER !:angel:
:heart: to the power of n :angel:

Thanks to all the participants for another emotional sluicing :)

B2B and then some, Manly :D

I am summoning all the Manly Gods to miraculously heal the most wonderfully, committed RL Players EVER !:angel:
:heart: to the power of n :angel:

Thanks to all the participants for another emotional sluicing :)

B2B and then some, Manly :D

They wont know till they cool down especially King,Ballin and Wolf. Lussick back next weekfor King Whare to wing for Wolf & if Ballin and Buhrer out I'd go for Liam Foran to hooker I reckon he would be great.

They wont know till they cool down especially King,Ballin and Wolf. Lussick back next weekfor King Whare to wing for Wolf & if Ballin and Buhrer out I'd go for Liam Foran to hooker I reckon he would be great.

The Friday Night Broncos will definitely get us at a good time, but we should still have the troops to hold them off.

The Friday Night Broncos will definitely get us at a good time, but we should still have the troops to hold them off.

Im thinking that bruher may be ruled out by the doctors.
Tooves is the type of coach that will rest ballin, kingy and wolfie if there injuries are borderline. Rather them fit for the finals.

Wolfie looked like he is out for a week. Choc finished the game so should be right.

The Short turnaround wont help.

But we are Manly, a Brave and Strong team. Bring on the donkeys

If players are out.

Out>In

Bruher> Robinson
Choc> Harrison
King> Lussick
Ballin> L Foz
Wolfie> Whare

Im thinking that bruher may be ruled out by the doctors.
Tooves is the type of coach that will rest ballin, kingy and wolfie if there injuries are borderline. Rather them fit for the finals.

Wolfie looked like he is out for a week. Choc finished the game so should be right.

The Short turnaround wont help.

But we are Manly, a Brave and Strong team. Bring on the donkeys

If players are out.

Out>In

Bruher> Robinson
Choc> Harrison
King> Lussick
Ballin> L Foz
Wolfie> Whare

As long as we put the Stewart Brothers Circus out there, with the supporting acts of Foran, DCE, Lyon and Matai we are always in with a shot

As long as we put the Stewart Brothers Circus out there, with the supporting acts of Foran, DCE, Lyon and Matai we are always in with a shot

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6