Injury update from triplem

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Dan ginnane has just tweeted big news regarding injurys to both players. Joey is set to reveal it on triple m

Wolf has a c6 neck fracture :( gone 6 months

Brett medial 2 weeks max apparently he did it at 30 min mArk and could still run

frigg, wolfie always seems to hit form and then gets injured!! let's hope he is all good for 2012 as he was looking back to old form!! great news about Brett, maybe we could even give him 1st semi a miss and have him back for 2nd game and raring to go?? hoppa, robbo, matai, jamie helping oldfield is still pretty strong against saints

That's potentially good news re Brett, means he'd be there if we made the GF Qualifier (after winning iour first semi...hopefully)

now I'm not stirring but have to go on record with Wolfie's neck damage in well done to Storm players for recognising the danger! Could have ben much worse if someone would have pushed him off etc. His family would be thankful

i for one dont want to play saints.they will win last and run 5th imo.cowboys or warriors for us,hopefully warriors.

basically wednesday decides our fate.no glen,no title IMO.AND WHAT A WASTE THAT WILL BE.lets hope they use some common sense but i doubt it.gallop cant lose out of this one.

Matabele said:
Wolfman's reputation as a liability continues to grow.

Your a low life grub - the bloke brakes his neck playing for us in an epic game and your on his case.

Darren said:
now I'm not stirring but have to go on record with Wolfie's neck damage in well done to Storm players for recognising the danger! Could have ben much worse if someone would have pushed him off etc. His family would be thankful
I agree 100%

Jerry1 said:
Matabele said:

Your a low life grub - the bloke brake his neck playing for us in an epic game and your on his case.

Like it or not, Mata is right!

Very sad for Wolfie and here's hoping he can have an injury free 2012!!

Wolfie has achieved everything in footy and should put his health first.

His contract is up in 2012 and he seems to have lots of career options off the field.
As much as I love to see him play, maybe he will retire early :(

Get fit and well Da Wolf :angel:

f...k slater.any human being does that.to give him credit is basically saying he is a human.what else was he going to do-throw him over the sideline!

ask DCE and every player who has been kneed in the head on the tryline how much compassion he has.

they are scum and need to be consistently treated as such.

Matabele said:

Sorry mata ive stuck up for you alot but that is the most disgraceful post I've ever seen. You have shown what disgusting human you are.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7