Injury Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Sorry if this has been posted previously guys:-

Snake and Wolfman back from Injury
2/05/2011 1:14:03 PM
Official injury update:

Brett Stewart and David Williams both expect to be available for selection for next Monday’s clash against the Canberra Raiders at Brookvale Oval.

Stewart’s hamstring injury has settled down with rest and he gives himself every chance of playing.

“It’s feeling better than it has for weeks and at this stage I think I will play – I have another week of treatment and training but I have learned with this type of injury that things can change.

“Fingers crossed. I am eager to get back on the field and do my bit for the team,” Stewart said.

Williams says he is a certainty to be available.
“I will be back on the field somewhere next weekend – I am ready to go,” Williams said.

In other injury news:
- Anthony Watmough is making a good recovery from shoulder, ankle and wrists problems he received in Saturday’s 22-20 loss to North Queensland in Townsville. Watmough was unavailable for the City side to play Country because of the injuries but is a silm chance of being able to play against the Raiders. “The extra couple of days I have to get treatment gives me some hope of making Monday,” Watmough said.

- Jason King has damaged rib cartilage and is certain to miss the Canberra game. Results of scans later today will determine the length of his time on the sideline. King was considered a certainty for City selection before his injury against the Cowboys.

- Kieran Foran has a corked thigh and was forced to leave the field in the second half against the Cowboys but gives himself a good chance of recovering in time to be the number seven for New Zealand in Friday’s Test at Skilled Park against Australia. Foran will be halfback to Kiwi skipper Benji Marshall.

So does Wolfy get a run ? I'm betting that if Foran plays on Friday he won't back up for us. He might get through one game with a bad cork, but the chances of playing again within 3 days is probably slim. That might be the opening Wolfman needs. I'm betting the backline will be

Snake
Robbo
Matai
Hoppa
Wolf
Killer
DCE

That will probably be the backline, but I would be inclined to let Williams have a week in reggies. Interesting to see who plays PL on Saturday, I might head to North Sydney oval and watch, close to home.

Chip and Chase said:
So does Wolfy get a run ? I'm betting that if Foran plays on Friday he won't back up for us. He might get through one game with a bad cork, but the chances of playing again within 3 days is probably slim. That might be the opening Wolfman needs. I'm betting the backline will be

Snake
Robbo
Matai
Hoppa
Wolf
Killer
DCE

Not bad lineup at all. Wolf will be back in top grade if available. May have been different if Oldfield hadn't dropped one or two last time.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2