Injury update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
The worst news to come out of Sea Eagles HQ has got to be that Jason King will miss the rest of the season with a pectoral muscle injury.

Other players to sustain injuries out of the match were Steve Matai and Will Hopoate. Matai has "shoulder sting" - a type of injury that involves a "pins and needles" feeling. He will play against the Eels this Sunday. Will Hopate has a slight hamstring strain and is expected to play this weekend.

Michael Robertson is recovering well from reccurring concussion issues and is expected to line up for Round 23.

David Williams, who had a hamstring injury will be monitored and will be available to play either this weekend or next. Vic Mauro, who was suffering from a corked thigh will be available for selection.

And despite concern from fans, Anthony Watmough and Glenn Stewart will play this weekend. They were taken from the field in Sunday's match only to be rested.

Wishing all our ward a speedy recovery so we can see them back on the field as soon as possible!

Robbo issue was diagnosed as a neck issue not concussion (ie headaches)?

anthonyb1965 said:
Bring on Lussick!!! Maybe the next SBW?

While I agree with giving Lussick a run I think the next SBW is taking it a tad too far. Don't think he's quite in that class. Of course SBW is a shadow of the player he was now that rugby has blunted his skills,power and speed. What a waste watching him in that **** game.

anthonyb1965 said:
Bring on Lussick!!! Maybe the next SBW?

Yeah not sure about the next SBW but i'm a fan. The bloke is huge. Can't wait to see him play a bit more of a role in the team as he matures.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6