Injury Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Evo

Capt Goodvibe
KIERAN Foran’s hamstring injury is not as bad as first thought, with the Manly five-eighth to miss as little as two weeks.
The star playmaker, who is currently weighing up offers and set to decide on his future in the next two weeks, has been diagnosed with a grade one hamstring tear sustained in Friday night’s loss to the Eels.
The injury will rule him out for two-four weeks.
However, the news is not as good for young teammate Clinton Gutherson, who is out for the season with a torn ACL.

Manly Sea Eagles

Jamie Buhrer (ACL, Round 2)
Jorge Taufua (Knee, Round 9)
Steve Matai (Shoulder, Round 2)
Josh Starling (Knee, Round 5)
Kieran Foran (Hamstring, Round 4)
Clinton Gutherson (ACL, Season)

Looks like Skivvy's back..... so my selections,
Killer to 6
Hiku to centre.
Wolfman to wing.

KIERAN Foran’s hamstring injury is not as bad as first thought, with the Manly five-eighth to miss as little as two weeks.
The star playmaker, who is currently weighing up offers and set to decide on his future in the next two weeks, has been diagnosed with a grade one hamstring tear sustained in Friday night’s loss to the Eels.
The injury will rule him out for two-four weeks.
However, the news is not as good for young teammate Clinton Gutherson, who is out for the season with a torn ACL.

Manly Sea Eagles

Jamie Buhrer (ACL, Round 2)
Jorge Taufua (Knee, Round 9)
Steve Matai (Shoulder, Round 2)
Josh Starling (Knee, Round 5)
Kieran Foran (Hamstring, Round 4)
Clinton Gutherson (ACL, Season)

Looks like Skivvy's back..... so my selections,
Killer to 6
Hiku to centre.
Wolfman to wing.
what about tom t. 4 tries in the 20's is quite a statement of form

what about tom t. 4 tries in the 20's is quite a statement of form
Yeah was just gonna mention this - how soon before he gets a run on the wing? Does Hiku move to 6 this week opening a spot...

Hasson looking at 2 weeks suspension too. He won't be missed much but it is another forced change.. Horo back in and get him angry again.

Hasson looking at 2 weeks suspension too. He won't be missed much but it is another forced change.. Horo back in and get him angry again.
should have got him angry against his former team. Anyone > Hasson

I dont like the idea of putting Lyon into 6 and weakening 2 positions in D.
I think Littlejohn to come in at 6 and Blair or Wolfy to the wing

I dont like the idea of putting Lyon into 6 and weakening 2 positions in D.
I think Littlejohn to come in at 6 and Blair or Wolfy to the wing
I think this is what would have happened, but JLJ might have an injury concern.

Yeah both had injuries, although JLJ did come back on apparently (I didn't see the game myself). He might be fine, but I doubt Toovey would throw him in if there is even a hint of injury. The last thing he will want is to find himself a man down against Melbourne.

Killer to 6, Hiku to centre, Tom T to wing. Wolfy ? Naah. Lets think about the future. We want to retain TT. Give him his chance. Its only round 2 for pity sakes.

With Foz out I'd play Killer at 5/8, move Blair to the centres and bring the Wolfman or Turbo Tom onto the wing.

Not sold on the thought of playing Peta Hiku at 5/8 or centre. Fullback yeah (ONLY if Snake was out), but not sure I'd play him closer to the middle just yet.

No, leave Killer at centre and give Hiku his shot at #6.
I don't mind giving young Tom a run in 1st grade but only if the team was firing and high in confidence. Not right now.
Vave in for Hasson.
I don't have confidence in hiku's tackling at the minute

Don't know if you read this Clinton, but we are all behind you mate. Will be tough times ahead, but you'll be back bigger, stronger and better young man. Know that all the Sea Eagle fans are waiting by the day to see your triumphant return buddy !

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6