Injury updates?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookie

Reserve Grader
anyone know how our injured stars are going with recovery?
meaning snake & wolfie?

i heard a rumour from  little birdy saying wolfman is back training and could play in a couple?
not too sure how much truth there is to it, but my source is a brother of a current manly 1st grader, but the info was given out on the piss.

anyone on here see any of the trainings>?

I also heard a rumour from a little birdie: 'Tweet tweet.' No idea what it meant though.

I think the little birdy has been hovering above your head and crapping on it mate, from what I understand Wolf is no chance this season

I bumped into the Wolfman at my local the Winston Hills Hotel and he said he is no chance this season!!

But what a great bloke, was happy to have a few drinks with us & pose for photos. Had a great laugh with him, is a very funny bloke. If only the world had more Wolfmen, it would be a better place.

Perry, Snake and Wolfman no chance this year and means perry had played his last game for us.

Rodney injured his knee last night and not sure to the extent of the injury to he has scans tomorrow.

Watmough will continue to play with his injury.

not if watmough is out and rodney gone.....use trex in forwards and hoppa wing.
1.farrer
2.hoppa/oldfield
3.lyon
4.matai
5.robbo
6.foran
7.hodko
8.king
9.ballin
10.kite
11.trex
12.joe gal
13.stewart

14.rose
15.cross
16.perry
17.bailey    watmough out and rodney....

Is there any reliable news on Watmough and Rodney yet?
Hope Rodney is'nt to bad,he's been our most consistant forward all season..

Nthn NSW link said:
Hope Rodney is'nt to bad,he's been our most consistant forward all season..

All ive heard is that Rodney is out for the season going off the Footy show and The Roast :(

Nthn NSW link said:
Hope Rodney is'nt too bad, he's been our most consistent forward all season..
I heard Zorba this morning say Rodney's has a medial ligament knee injury and unlikely to play again this season :(  Agree he's been our most consistent forward and will be very sorely missed.
As for Watmough, he said he's got an unusual foot injury, something to do with his heel and has no idea how long he'll be out.

For your interest Zorba also said Hoppa (definite), Farrar (likely) and Perry (possible) should all be available this week.

ALinda link said:
[quote author=Nthn NSW link=topic=184761.msg286756#msg286756 date=1282479789]
Hope Rodney is'nt too bad, he's been our most consistent forward all season..
I heard Zorba this morning say Rodney's has a medial ligament knee injury and unlikely to play again this season :(  Agree he's been our most consistent forward and will be very sorely missed.
As for Watmough, he said he's got an unusual foot injury, something to do with his heel and has no idea how long he'll be out.

For your interest Zorba also said Hoppa (definite), Farrar (likely) and Perry (possible) should all be available this week.
[/quote]

Rodney's injury seems to be the luck of our season this year.

big blow that rodney is gone but i have a feeling joe will go better than people think given 60 minutes to play.in all honesty though  you cant have a team riddled with injury like this and win a comp.if we run 5th or 6th it will be a solid effort and something to build on for next year.

basically we have absolutely nothing as backup in the forwards now.cross and bailey are pluggers at best(and that is a wrap for bailey),choc is a walking hospital ward ,glen is simply struggling mentally,porky lives too close to KFC and Perry is too busy buying travel guidebooks.

oh for a fit roster next year with some speed at the back and flanks,couple of young forwards(harrison and lussick) to pin some hope on,a halfback with potential,george with a stomach tuck and some good young outside backs in hoppa,whare and oldfield.we will give it a shake then.

Maybe the injury scare and a finals spot will bring the best out of Perry. Hes got some go forward when it suits him, maybe coming to terms with a premature finish to his nrl career, and then subsequent reprieve, will put some fire in his belly.

Big maybe

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6