Inside swoop - match attendance survey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Good morning ladles and gentlespoons,

There's a match attendance survey in this weeks inside swoop which takes 1 min to fill out.

Have your say on you preferred timeslot and what the sea eagles can do to make the game better for us.

There's even a chance to give this site a wrap under the question "Where do you hear about when the games are on." You can click other and type silvertails!! @Dan

Anyway...

Go Manly!

P.S. Has anyone seen/heard from Larissa recently? She's been quiet on these boards and Canada wants to know if she's ok.

Maternity leave?? winkwinkwink

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
I have seen her viewing the forums however not posting I imagine she is busy with EOFY

Yes everybody should reinforce to the club about fans dislike of the time slots for Manly's games, rank Monday night slot last and Sunday arvo 1st. I also said biggest reason for attending or not is both down to scheduling

Done.

Sunday arvo 1st.... Monday night last.

@globaleagle - I followed your lead & gave Silvertails a rap :cool:

Done also.

I gave silvertails a wrap, but had to put Sat night as my prefered time. When you live four hours away, and like a beverage during and after the game, drive down Sat, drive home Sun is the best option. Certainly put Mon night last though.

I'm back!

well, i havent actually been gone, just locked out. I havent been able to login for a few weeks but Dan kindly helped me out this morning :)

Thanks so much for completing our survey. Really appreciate it!

Go Manly!

Larissa

mosto said:
Done also.

I gave silvertails a wrap, but had to put Sat night as my prefered time. When you live four hours away, and like a beverage during and after the game, drive down Sat, drive home Sun is the best option. Certainly put Mon night last though.

Exactly the same for me.

Larissa said:
I'm back!

well, i havent actually been gone, just locked out. I havent been able to login for a few weeks but Dan kindly helped me out this morning :)

Thanks so much for completing our survey. Really appreciate it!

Go Manly!

Larissa

Hooray!

OK so it wasn't maternity leave like GE said!

Yeah Dan go annoyed one day and locked us all out. Had to solve 4 puzzles to get back in.

Thanks everyone, it's always important for the club to know that this site is a vital resource and value add for them

EagleFromMay1967 said:
A link to the survey please . . . .

Hi mate,

Not ignoring you, I just don't how to do it.

When you go back to the link it says "you've completed the survey, feel free to do one of your own."

Sumwun braneir than me kin help.

Larissa said:

In case people missed it....if you move your cursor over what Larissa wrote, you'll see you can click on the sentence...it's actually a link to the survey.

Exactly like what HM has done but like totally computer nerdly cool like.

:cool::D:angel::idea::blush:

Looks like I was just a little TOO brainy for you all! :)

btw on holidays from today for 2 weeks, headed to snow Queenstown.

Larissa said:
Looks like I was just a little TOO brainy for you all! :)

btw on holidays from today for 2 weeks, headed to snow Queenstown.

Oh yeah, we'll at least we've been able to log in over the last few weeks!:p:p

lol - I kid.

Have a great holiday!!!

Remember skiing is for wuss', carve it up on a snowboard!

Bataleon Jam 163 2012 with TBT :cool:

There's no friends on a pow day!

Go Manly!

Hate to break it to you GE, but i'll be sticking with the 2 planks.

I was a ski instructor in a much earlier life!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4