Instruments at the game.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
OK I've left it a cpl days after the Suncorp security stormtroopers wielded the power tripping stick around Jono's drum and my trumpet thingo. That was bad enough.Fast forward to Monday night Panthers v Rabbits and the Panther fans with trombones, trumpets, tuba, the whole box and dice! They got plenty of air time, with all the commentary team giving them huge wraps.
My questions are this:
-why don't all grounds have a uniform policy on what can and can't be brought in and played, and in what area (ie. only at your home ground, a particular section of the ground?).
Thoughts....?

Because they would have policy put in place from the Panthers saying if you don't like it MOVE!!!

It's the same as the Legion with there Drummers, the CSSC with that guy with the trumpet (is he available for hire? he is that damn good!)

So maybe the club will need if games are taken up to Suncorp on a regular basis saying that if the Bronco fans choose to sit with us they have to put with it.(Talking to Jono the other night he said it's been one of the only grounds that he's had trouble with)

I thought this post was about Tools at the games, and I think there are plenty of them.

But seriously, there is some inconsistency in what they will allow, I think Jono said at Parra last year he was banned from bringing his drum, but the Parra fans had one, that's a bit unfair really.

only away fans bring instuements to suncorp.The broncos fans dont have a blue vein flute between them

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6