INTEGRITY won us the game.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
GOOOO MANLY, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WIN. To the Rabbitohs I say this. We won because of our INTEGRITY, not by cheating. We did not win by diving. We did not deliberately twist the injured leg of a player and we did not resort to using dirty grubby tactics to win. That was what the Souths did. We do not resort to showboating and rubbing into the face of our opponents when we score a try and we don't have legions of bogan fans in our club. And it was however PRICELESS seeing the look on Russell Crowe's face when we came back and tore his pathetic team apart. Hope his friends in Hollywood took note. And to the media who SOOO wanted the Souths to win because we stood up to them and persist in playing honest, no nonsense footy and not resort to dirty tactics to get more people to watch the game....a BIG F**K U to them all!! Lastly the eye hurting white Rabbitoh stickers on cars everywhere, HA, now we earned the right to bag them out!

This win somehow feels even more important to us then next week's game!

Well said Eelcatcher
Nice dives by Reynolds and Burgess in the first 10 minutes. Didn't work you grubs.
Manly integrity 100%
NYEagle

Time to start putting white sea eagles stickers everywhere

Trust is what won today - trust in your Team mates, trust in your Coaches instructions and trust in your ability to rise above all :angel:

Superlatives are not nearly eloquent enough, to pay homage to the spirit and skill set of this Manly Team:heart::angel:

Well said.

As Choc said after the game, even at 14-0 the talk was that if we hold onto the ball we can still win.

This team has plenty of heart and desire, and its got a lot of self belief even when the going gets tough. And it doesn't get much tougher than being 14-0 down after 10 minutes in a Preliminary final.

Not just integrity. Composure, skill, expierence and comarardary won us that game.

We are the most amazing footy club :)

We played the same tough style of footy from round one. When the semis came around we did not have to change a thing. Just another week in the office for the guys. Also I still have not gotten over the 2 Inglis "dives" earlier in the year against us. It was like all the commentators saw it happen but did not have the balls to say it for fear of legal action.

eelcatcher said:
Yeah I would also add our team spirit, loyalty, trust, belief and good old fashion guts to our win!

And more points. Definitely scoring more than them went a long way towards the win.

Im pretty much liking any comment on here at the moment and i definitely agree with you on the integrity winning out over gruby tactics thing

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6