Intensity rising

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We may not be the only top 4 contender to suffer the odd hiccup in the run-in to the finals.

Bunnies Panthers & Dogs are currently 4 points adrift of the 8. Next week each will be playing their grand final (again).

Of interest, I think Dogs at home are a chance of beating the Cows, and Penrith are capable of pinching a win against Storm, though it's down in Melbourne. Souths have the easiest match, they play the Eels. Knowing them, they'll likely lose that one.

Another big game for the top 4 is Brisbane v Warriors

I'm still not a big rater of the Warriors tbh, sure they have 4 on the trot, although they are against teams 10 12 14 and 16. Don't think they have won against a top 8 side yet this season

SeaEagleRock8 said:
We may not be the only top 4 contender to suffer the odd hiccup in the run-in to the finals.

Bunnies Panthers & Dogs are currently 4 points adrift of the 8. Next week each will be playing their grand final (again).

Of interest, I think Dogs at home are a chance of beating the Cows, and Penrith are capable of pinching a win against Storm, though it's down in Melbourne. Souths have the easiest match, they play the Eels. Knowing them, they'll likely lose that one.

You obviously didn't watch the Dogs vs Rorters game. They couldn't beat an egg let alone the Cows same with Penriff. As for Souffs who cares. Just be thankful the Steelers are as good at throwing away games as we are.

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Don't know why you rate the Dogs against the Cows ? and doubt Penrith have any chance (with their injuries) against the Storm at home.
But you're probably right about Souths, they can't win twice in a row.

Don't necessarily rate them, but one or two of those teams will come out and try the hardest they've tried all year. A moderate team in moderate form busting their guts can beat a top team that is cruising in the comfort zone.

Of course, it wouldn't do us any harm if Dogs & Panthers win, so it may just be wishful thinking on my part!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8