Interchange

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
It's been bugging me in the last few hours that Tooves is a top coach but for some reason he doesn't seem to interchange players right
Last nite the 1st replacement was Kite went off and Buhrer on
Why replace a big bopper with a small bloke (no offence to Buhrer )
Really should have put Gower or Rose on
We seemed to lose a bit of go forward then
Also later with the game in the balance Choc comes off as well

I think Tooves relies too much on his 1-13 and not enough on his other big guys sitting there

I was hoping Gower might have 15 minutes at the end to maybe get some 2nd phase ball away but not to be. Will Buhrer be in the 17 next year?

I agree to certain extent. As for will Buhrer be in the 17 next year, of course he will be, he is class.

Prop rotation was always going to hurt us. With a fit Ritchie, Joe and Georgey in great form we would have been able to maintain the early momentum.

It was a brave effort. It isnt like the interchange strategy was any different to throughout the year.

You've got to have 17 guys running hard over 80 minutes, if you are using only 16 you are not taking full advantage of the numbers.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
It's been bugging me in the last few hours that Tooves is a top coach but for some reason he doesn't seem to interchange players right
Last nite the 1st replacement was Kite went off and Buhrer on
Why replace a big bopper with a small bloke (no offence to Buhrer )
Really should have put Gower or Rose on
We seemed to lose a bit of go forward then
Also later with the game in the balance Choc comes off as well

I think Tooves relies too much on his 1-13 and not enough on his other big guys sitting there

Thought Rose came on for Kite? Did BJ come off in the first half? I thought Buhrer came on for Horo.

As I won't watch the match again, I'm relying on memory.

Darren said:
I was hoping Gower might have 15 minutes at the end to maybe get some 2nd phase ball away but not to be. Will Buhrer be in the 17 next year?
dear darren you have no idear about the game. go get todays paper look at his stats and his player ratings but more importantly watch the game again before you say silly things like that

Buhrer was yhe best of our bench

I mean will we look at another mobile option in 2014? With Chee Kam, Jake T and Sao possibly stepping up into the bench will Hiku play that role?

I thought if the game plan was to use gower as little as we did it was silly not to take Hiku in as cover for Brett who came in under an injury cloud and needed to be replaced in that second half as he obviously had hamstring issues and couldn't run freely, the use and make up of the bench has made little sense - we carry too many second rowers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6