Interesting - Finch & M.Monoghan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stiffi

Reserve Grader
Interesting - Finch & M.Monoghan

Interesting to note that Brett Finch has been given a release from Parramatta to join the Super League and now Michael Monaghan is looking to come back to the NRL. Parramatta can have him, don't know that he would be any better than Finch though, maybe just slightly.

Re: Interesting - Finch & M.Monoghan

Stiffi link said:
Interesting to note that Brett Finch has been given a release from Parramatta to join the Super League and now Michael Monaghan is looking to come back to the NRL. Parramatta can have him, don't know that he would be any better than Finch though, maybe just slightly.

Off field they don't need any more drama over at Parra at the moment, and on field there in a rebuilding phase and he may serve a purpose for them, they just need to way up the two I guess.

hed be great for them.

When he ran the team at Manly.. we were undefeated...

Yeah he had a few so so years.. but when youve got rubbish players around you.. theres only so much you can do.. ie johns in england.

Monaghan was a great player and halfback for us.
Alot of you forget he had Half (Michael) Witt outside him.
Monaghan is very underated and i beleive should have played Origin before his brother did.

Monaghan will end up in Canberra. I'd like the club to go after Marc Herbert.

Always thought it was a pity Manly didn't perservere with Monas instead of chucking bucketloads of cash to lure Matty Orford. Too much money tossed away IMO when we already had a bloke who could do the job, was on the improve and a good leader...but others may disagree

Both very good blokes though and its been great having such quality players in the team. Nice if Monas came back - how old is he? A year younger than Orford perhaps?

yes swoop I guess canberra may get him - he comes from there after all

Watch for all the Parra scum to start assuming Finch will come to Manly.

(I don't expect them to understand how Manly take players with skill and class and turn them into premiership winners.)

Actually it's a pity Finch is such a troll. Maybe we'd get a better deal from the refs if he was in our side.

swoop link said:
Monaghan will end up in Canberra. I'd like the club to go after Marc Herbert.

I agree with both your suggestions.

Marc Herbert looks the goods from what i have seen, alot of potential !!

The only thing better than us winning a premiership is watching Parramatta implode.

BRETT Finch could be playing with another NRL club within a fortnight after seeking a shock release from Parramatta last night.

Contrary to reports elsewhere, the livewire halfback will not accept a lucrative deal with a UK Super League club and hopes to play the rest of the season with another club in Australia.

While the Eels have not confirmed to Finch’s management that they will release him, it is understood Penrith and St George are already circling for his signature.

The Daily Telegraph has also been told a fallout with coach Daniel Anderson is at the root of Finch’s stunning decision to want a release.

It is believed that the final staw came when Finch was switched to hooker with 20 minutes to go in the Eels game against the Roosters last Friday night. Finch reportedly blew up on the field when he was give the orders.

Boo hoo cry baby.  I don't want to play hooker.  I want to get pissed with my good mate Willy the wanker Mason instead.

Finch sucks though. Why would we want him.

Herbert is a great option.

It was reported in the local Canberra media a couple of months ago that Michael Monas was looking at getting out of his ESL contract and they were talking about him linking with his brother. Now that Joel has signed his contract for a few more years with the Raiders......

hahaha just reading the Telegraph online and they've picked Jeff Robson to replace finch, you know your S**t when your being replaced by that guy.

Best of luck to him though

Daddy Finch might instruct refs to give it to Parra now cos of this hahahaha

Hmmm, very interesting. Showing early signs of what happened with Anderson at the Warriors, the bloke had so many players leave mid season on him it was unbelievable

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Hmmm, very interesting. Showing early signs of what happened with Anderson at the Warriors, the bloke had so many players leave mid season on him it was unbelievable

The place needs an giant broome through it and I'm not sure with his attitude finch wouldn't have been high on the list of people you'd want to go first.

There are also rumours of more players not happy there

Apparently Andersons man management isn't the greatest, especially with the polynesian boys, which led to guys like Meli, Fa'afili, Anderson, Lauiti'iti and co leaving the Warriors, and Stacey Jones turning down playing for the Kiwis and wanting to leave the Warriors midway thorugh 04

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6