Interesting news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
The Warriors have released Liam Foran, who has gone to link up with the Roosters

There has always been talk that the Foran brothers would love to play together, and there is the rumour that the Chooks are wanting Kieran as well

On the other hand, the Roosters depth in the halves next season is already strong with Anasta, Pearce and Carney, so Kieran is in a far better position with us

I get a feeling looking at recent events, with Hall and possibly Cuthbertson heading elsewhere, that Des may have a plan for Foran to be our next number 6 and Bailey will move into the lock position in the next couple of years

Hopefully thats the case, i mean losing JWH hurt a bit but backrowers are a dime a dozen, but quality halves are hard to find

We must keep Foran

I heard a rumour some weeks agofrom a Rooster fan - I think the Rorters will try to get rid of Anaster by years end.   

Liam Foran has played at the storm and Warriors and hasn't made the grade yet.  Unlikely to do so at the roosters who seem to be on a buying spree of quantity but not quality.

with the amount of cash the roosters seem to have i would not be surprised if its due to mason possibly leaving to the UK and end of year, even with a few years left on his contract.

i was told by a reliable source peter sullivan the rooters recruitment man
his partner is the forans mum

was told that last year for the record

We all know how much the Roosters wish they were the bulldogs. All they are trying to do is buy a premiership like the doggies are trying in 09. Its never worked, let them fail.

I think Keiran is a better talent than Liam, Hopefully winning the Toyota cup this year, may make the team gel and want to stay together as much as possible

Guys, just a question. If Pearce is there and Liam Foran goes there what point is there for Keiran to go there too? They all play in the halves and are all youngsters. I know they're all tight from school but 3 into 2 doesn't go. Add to this, the supposed signing of Carney and it sounds like needless concern to me.

Goldie you forgot to put in your post,.."but Carney would be great for us".  Why hasn't Orford been given some sort of ultimatum to sign up or piss off?  It's unsettling. 

Because Carney would go against the no dickhead policy! I live in Canberra and know a lot more about Carney than what has been reported.
I agree though that Orford should have been given an ultimatum....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4