International news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Vic Mauro sin binned for punching in Italy's 52-6 win over Serbia, Minichiello scored 3

USA 40 Jamaica 4 sees USA qualify for the 2013 World Cup

52-6 only. I know Serbia lost something like 96-4 against Lebanon last week. Italy I would imagine had more quality players than Lebanon so Serbia must have done alright. Do you know what NRL/Super League players played?

Hope to see some fringe countries do well during the world cup.

Not sure who played, only saw mini and Mauro mentioned

USA have Clint Newton, Matt Peterson and a couple of others i think

The Who said:
Does anyone know if the Aust V NZ four Nations 1st match will be on free to air TV in Sydney?

The telecast is from 5:45am - 8:00am Saturday morning, it's programmed in my IQ, not getting up that early.

Brookie4eva said:
The Who said:
Does anyone know if the Aust V NZ four Nations 1st match will be on free to air TV in Sydney?

The telecast is from 5:45am - 8:00am Saturday morning, it's programmed in my IQ, not getting up that early.

That will be my plan as well. Way to early in the morning for me

eagleE said:
52-6 only. I know Serbia lost something like 96-4 against Lebanon last week. Italy I would imagine had more quality players than Lebanon so Serbia must have done alright. Do you know what NRL/Super League players played?

Hope to see some fringe countries do well during the world cup.

Lebanon are made up of a big chunk of NSW Cup players and BR Cup players.
They play Italy this weekend winner into the World Cup.

France vs Scotland (Stream) - starting soon!!!!!

http://sport.francetv.fr/video-direct?id=1221

Mark Lennon is in the Welsh squad (ex Manly lower grade player)

For those of you watching the Welsh you have to remember these guys have to pay there own way their and most are semi professional (not like the big 3)

Watching the England-Wales game, I think Australia and NZ have very little to fear.

Given the low standard of play, why not expand to a 'Six Nations' tournament with France and PNG involved? They must surely be little or no worse than Wales are. Those three teams could at least give each other a fright.

Or is time, money and logistics the key here?

Phantar said:
Watching the England-Wales game, I think Australia and NZ have very little to fear.

Given the low standard of play, why not expand to a 'Six Nations' tournament with France and PNG involved? They must surely be little or no worse than Wales are. Those three teams could at least give each other a fright.

Or is time, money and logistics the key here?

It's to give the other Countries a shot at the big three (Aus Eng and NZ) and more experience otherwise they only play them every 4-5 years when the World Cup roles around.

France had a chance to play in the 4 Nations this year but lost the qualifying game to Wales (13 - 12) hence why the Welsh are playing. In saying that the Welsh have over achieved to be where they are at the moment, I'm predicting in the next 5 years we'll see them emerge to really push Engalnd in games and maybe even snag the odd game

I really think Scotland and Italy will be the next big improvers (that's if Italy can get their local league sorted - going through a Super League type thing at the moment).

Scotland are trying to get into the the lower English grades at the moment

I really think that NRL clubs should be bashing Gil Dudson's door in the bloke was great behind a well beaten Welsh forward pack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6