International Team of the Year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Huge honour for both players. DCE is quickly overtaking Cronk as the No. 1 halfback in Australia.

Killer03 said:
DCE Half Back of the Year and Killer Centre of the Year (3rd Straight year).

Congratulations to both, amazing achievements. And to think Killer gets this again off the back of a year with no SOO or Test representation......he is incredible.

Killer is the best.

No that must be wrong, I've just seen mundane's bro tell everyone he is the best centre in the game, even without any training he say's he can beat everyone in league. Me thinks too many hits to the head last night

MissKate said:
No that must be wrong, I've just seen mundane's bro tell everyone he is the best centre in the game, even without any training he say's he can beat everyone in league. Me thinks too many hits to the head last night

You know what annoys me with Fergo? Is that he actually could be a top class player. He really could be NSWs Greg Inglis. He's talented, arrogant, an athlete......but ultimately he's a knob and doesn't come within a country mile (or even a city mile), of the worlds greatest centre..Jamie!

Killer03 said:
MissKate said:

You know what annoys me with Fergo? Is that he actually could be a top class player. He really could be NSWs Greg Inglis. He's talented, arrogant, an athlete......but ultimately he's a knob and doesn't come within a country mile (or even a city mile), of the worlds greatest centre..Jamie!

Nsw Ingliss? What and play for Qld ?

manlyfan76 said:
Killer03 said:
MissKate said:

Nsw Ingliss? What and play for Qld ?

Ha Ha. Good point!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4