Introducing TC oops TB

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks for posting TC, I think he will be able to engage the players well, he's certainly not a great orator but he speaks rugby league! (I'm starting to sound like roy and HG)

Yep and also delusions of grandeur.
Your initial post was simply passive aggressive however in your defence you were direct and honest ( oversell) on what you were trying to say TC. We all know there is Also only one TC and that's you! champ
Ok Mr i live in reality "Red Pill" i'll take your observations on board and try and work out the passive aggressive in me----along with reducing my daily dose of Prozac as the overly optimistic chemically enhanced high it generates could be contributing to my "delusions of grandeur".

The post was 100% all about finding a new link that has not been online long from the upload date i could see and sharing it along with a lame thread title to take the piss out of myself.

Off to take some blue pills now.

Last edited:
He doesn't strike me as the most articulate public speaker; I hope he is a good coach.
Why would a coach want to be articulate in front of the media serves no purpose other than to hold him up all day with questions from reporters due to offering informative interesting answers and risk giving too much away.

Ok Mr i live in reality "Red Pill" i'll take your observations on board and try and work out the passive aggressive in me----along with reducing my daily dose of Prozac as the overly optimistic chemically enhance high it generates could be contributing to my "delusions of grandeur".

The post was 100% all about finding a new link that has not been online long from the upload date i could see and sharing it along with a lame thread title to take the piss out of myself.

Off to take some blue pills now.

All jokes aside the thread name with you somehow even comparing yourself to TB is contrite Bullocks and the work of someone who at best is not in the right headspace Imo. What Football team have you ever coached? Yeah Yeah I know you will say you did not mean it that way but the sad thing is you Did!!!!

He doesn't strike me as the most articulate public speaker; I hope he is a good coach.
I can't think of one Manly coach who was an articulate public speaker .Come to think of it ,I probably couldn't name any NRL coaches ,who were !

All jokes aside the thread name with you somehow even comparing yourself to TB is contrite Bullocks and the work of someone who at best is not in the right headspace Imo. What Football team have you ever coached? Yeah Yeah I know you will say you did not mean it that way but the sad thing is you Did!!!!
Oh seriously mate get a grip and stop watching the Matrix for the 1000th time.

"I did" in your eyes because it suits your troll agenda, you first have a go at the reasons for the thread that it has some "Passive Aggressive" feel about it then want to keep it going under the "all jokes aside" mantra of somehow thinking i'm comparing myself to TB----this is the "sad" element of all this.

I don't need to compare myself to anyone i feel i am the greatest so i am. Comparing myself to an untested coach with no record yeah that is always a smart way of doing so lol.

TC TB one letter here or there is all i was playing up to, no comparisons, no passive aggressive undertones, delusions of grandeur yeah i think you might be a little bit on the right track there so high five and well done hope you can move on to your next target now.

Oh seriously mate get a grip and stop watching the Matrix for the 1000th time.

"I did" in your eyes because it suits your troll agenda, you first have a go at the reasons for the thread that it has some "Passive Aggressive" feel about it then want to keep it going under the "all jokes aside" mantra of somehow thinking i'm comparing myself to TB----this is the "sad" element of all this.

I don't need to compare myself to anyone i feel i am the greatest so i am. Comparing myself to an untested coach with no record yeah that is always a smart way of doing so lol.

TC TB one letter here or there is all i was playing up to, no comparisons, no passive aggressive undertones, delusions of grandeur yeah i think you might be a little bit on the right track there so high five and well done hope you can move on to your next target now.
TC = manic personality ( definitely don't think you are a troll though :)

TC = manic personality ( definitely don't think you are a troll though :)
Sorry also read some of your banter in the starling thread yesterday as well and I apologise sincerely for making fun of your mental ignorance but again if your are not self aware who cares. Right! :)
At least we are both passionate Manly supporters and for this reason I will leave you alone but I am certainly not on the the site to pick on people ( except if they are smart arse trolls) Anyway I need now to watch the matrix for the 1001 time :) over and out @Red Pill

He lost me on the video when he started talking about the insider shoulder. I wasn't prepared to stomach a surgical procedure.

Sorry also read some of your banter in the starling thread yesterday as well and I apologise sincerely for making fun of your mental ignorance but again if your are not self aware who cares. Right! :)
At least we are both passionate Manly supporters and for this reason I will leave you alone but I am certainly not on the the site to pick on people ( except if they are smart arse trolls) Anyway I need now to watch the matrix for the 1001 time :) over and out @Red Pill
Ah yes the memories of the old Hell Fire Club.

Well for people who didn't actually play the game, this was interesting stuff, believe it or not.
Getting an understanding that different structures are put in place in different areas on the field and at different times was good.

I didn't hear any mention of the "leave 20m between you and the sideline tactic" we seemed to employ sometimes this year, so I was excited.

It may have been basic stuff, but if it's anything like tennis and soccer (which I did play at a decent level) the basics usually serve you well.

I thought he sounded very knowledgeable about the game.

Yes, all good, sounds knowledgeable, articulate, quite the tactician. Just hope he can fire some passion in his tones - Tooves style. Otherwise, after a while, may come across like a uni lecturer.

Then again, that's maybe reserved when out on the paddock with the boys.

Last edited:
Hopefully he doesn't seek extra income from a NRL 360 gig on Fox why did Tooves do that, unless he wasn't paid and just representing Manly which i doubt.

I don't think it is a good look for Coaches getting extra money on the side since they are not constrained by the Salary cap when they negotiate their deal. Players on the other hand i can understand.

In the end there should be no salary cap period and let the strong survive or the better run clubs to keep existing.

Up until recently in the NRL the same teams won or made the GF for the most part, it is the same in the AFL.

The NRL has finally got what it wanted by reducing the strength of certain clubs from the mid to late 2000's in a what comes around goes around mentality, some salary cap rules that we wished were implemented a few years ago will start filtering through now.

Last edited:
----i still feel he is a little young

Personally i think 40 is a better age to start

Actually 39 is the best age for coaches to start, unless their birthday is before June. Trent turns 38 next month, so basically it's a complete waste of time, don't know why we bothered.

TC TB one letter here or there is all i was playing up to,
Here's an idea, if there's speculation next year about his job we can have a thread 'TB or not TB that is the question.'
(Did Shakespeare have a neck tattoo?)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6