• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Jesus the Dogs must have unlimited funds in the cap. Inu signs now and scores a double on debut. Jammy bastards

BRED NOT BOUGHT!! Ha Ha LOL

Two words - rocks, diamonds.

He was a star player for the eels, then was released. He starred in the GF for the warriors last year and now has been released. There is more to this and I'd say he's one of those players that coaches can't handle.

Des's ego is such that he must believe, he can succeed where others have failed. Time will tell.

I do not think it is ego rather he is looking for ways to constantly improve his team

Inu has a diamonds game and Dogs supporters already think he is their savior, should be hilarious when he has his rocks game next week.

Inu will go bloody well under Des, no doubt about it

The rumours around are that his training attitude isn't the best

To me he looks a confidence player, and I am sure Des signing him for 3 and a half years will give him that, and Des will manage him well and get the best out of him on the park with an extended run. He has been 1 game in the side then flicked for the most part of the last season

Another wonderfully talented young player forced to eat **** at Parra. Hopefully he comes good.

The big question is can he back up or not.

Ben Roberts had a blinder many moons ago against the Broncos, and never played a good game since.

This is where Manly excel, as there players generally are consisent. With the Bulldogs you never know what side will turn up, the one that will put points on, or the one that will forget about playing 20 minutes in.

Heres hoping Des can cut that out of our side sooner than later.

Remember an interview they gave to his former junior coach whilst Hayne went through that purple patch and the coach turned around and said Inu was the star player in the team.
They actually went through that Cabra team and it was something like 6 NRL players.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6