iOS and Android Apps both now available

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
obernight our iOS app was finally approved, there are some issues with push notifications that are scheduled to be resolved by Friday.
In the meantime you can download the app from the google play and App Store and enjoy applied Silvertails.

I have to do some work travel through the Nordics this week but should be back around Thursday at which point I plan on starting the server relocation and then also start on a new theme and some more upgrades.

Enjoy the apps
Dan

First post from the App, all good @Dan
There are a few navigational things I'll need to add but I'll have to do those in the theme. I'm going to take Archie back to hospital he isn't improving enough for mine so will see if I have some time to make the changes later

There are a few navigational things I'll need to add but I'll have to do those in the theme. I'm going to take Archie back to hospital he isn't improving enough for mine so will see if I have some time to make the changes later

That comes first mate!!

Need a " back " button, otherwise all good, best wishes to the little fella.

Push notifications etc seem to work ok, feels pretty much like I've got Silvertails open in the Safari browser on my iPhone 6..

All good so far :)

Back button and refresh are two things I'll add pull down to refresh and I'll add a back navigation item
Also a "top of page" button? In safari you tap the top and it takes you instantly to the page top, then you go back to the main forum from whichever thread you're polluting hehe

Push notifications etc seem to work ok, feels pretty much like I've got Silvertails open in the Safari browser on my iPhone 6..

All good so far :)
That's basically all the app is. A custom webviewer but with push notifications.

Path of least resistance to having an app. I will slowly build some theme based navigation items as well

I'm from being it faster than the standard browser app

That comes first mate!!

Need a " back " button, otherwise all good, best wishes to the little fella.
Back button isn't needed. Gestures are built in. Swipe back on the screen...boom you go back.

With that said I am looking into a specific theme for the mobile app to give a different experience. I am debating with myself on whether I pay for that and do some heavy lifting design or not to achieve it, or whether we just stick with the exact same experience for mobile app and main website

I might be slightly biased but thanks to dan we are try silvertails of the NRL fan forums. I mean look at it
Easy to use forum...check
Great mobile experience...check

And now an app as well...check check check

All for what? The cost of a tipping comp (not so subtle plug there)

• 👍
Reactions: Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7