• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Lawrence was a bit pass happy last nigh except when he was in the clear with un marked support. Getting to be a habit no mater how ipressive he plays

Something for Tooves to work with BJ at training, cause with his line speed he'll be making more of them this year. At least last night he was actually looking for support runners.

Mals said:
Something for Tooves to work with BJ at training, cause with his line speed he'll be making more of them this year. At least last night he was actually looking for support runners.

I agree Mals. It looked like he searched for and found snake but just couldn't get into passing position.

Also it was lucky he got shoulder charged as the reply showed he simply had the ball slapped from his grasp. Hang on tight or give it some flight!

voicefromthehill said:
Snake was covered as far as I'm concerned

I thought so too. That's what I meant when BL didn't pass.

*Should've typed it better.

I dont think he knows how to pass whilst moving

I tend to think, he's a natural runner of the ball once he gets into space and it's when he looks around for support, that he gets a bit unbalanced. I'd like to see him just "pin the ears back" so to speak and try to steam roll the fullback. He's not a plodder that can only run for 20 metres, he got the potential to go for long runs.

Im with Daddycool on this. Let the bloke do what comes naturally and have him run. The only thing that requires tweeking is our training needs to make sure we have a dummy half & one or two other players in attack trailing him to capitalise.

I thought this thread was going to be about laundry

Daniel said:

I thought it was going to be about getting free rides after you have already paid.

Chip and Chase said:
Daniel said:

I thought it was going to be about getting free rides after you have already paid.

that is not only stupid, it isn't irony. If you already paid for a ride, why would you need a free ride, presumably, you would already be at the destination.

It's also bad luck and not irony.

Actually I think there is a good XKCD Irony in general
http://xkcd.com/6/

bones said:
You two are nothing but Ironystines.

Bahahaha lol

Hamster Huey said:
Chip and Chase said:
Daniel said:

Or rain on a wedding day?

That's not irony....that's just bad luck! (or however it goes)

globaleagle said:
bones said:
You two are nothing but Ironystines.

Bahahaha lol

Hamster Huey said:
Chip and Chase said:
Daniel said:

Or rain on a wedding day?

That's not irony....that's just bad luck! (or however it goes)

In some cases its just....apt.

Daniel said:
Chip and Chase said:
Daniel said:

that is not only stupid, it isn't irony. If you already paid for a ride, why would you need a free ride, presumably, you would already be at the destination.

It's also bad luck and not irony.

Actually I think there is a good XKCD Irony in general
http://xkcd.com/6/

Now there's some good advice that I just didn't take.

Maybe I should follow Jatz's lead and download it from the Apt Store.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4