Is anyone having issues with smilies?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I have had a report that smilies arent working for some people but can't reproduce the issue just wondering if anyone else has the issue and can tell me precisely what happens

I have had a report that smilies arent working for some people but can't reproduce the issue just wondering if anyone else has the issue and can tell me precisely what happens

You should just be able to use the ASCII counterparts and they will be translated

You should just be able to use the ASCII counterparts and they will be translated

:D:):shy::rolleyes:;):p:D:shy:

appears to be all good :p

(i wanted to insert 100 smilies but apparently the limit is 10) doh

:D:):shy::rolleyes:;):p:D:shy:

appears to be all good :p

(i wanted to insert 100 smilies but apparently the limit is 10) doh

Daniel said:

They haven't ticked the "Disable Smilies" box have they?

Daniel said:

They haven't ticked the "Disable Smilies" box have they?

This sounds serious. Maybe they'll just have to say things like 'haha' or 'lol' until you can find a solution?

This sounds serious. Maybe they'll just have to say things like 'haha' or 'lol' until you can find a solution?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6