Is Baz really the dead man walking?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
So readingthe play say Baz is a dead man walking.

Then further adds a lot of educated mail suggests he's dead (what ever that means)

Willow is currently without a job isn't he? Those Goat Photos may just do it again, it must be one ugly goat.

Uh oh! His secret is out. Baz is actually a 15th century vampire that never ages. Have you ever seen him use a mirror to watch himself eat garlic???

That's bulk proof for some of the more educated!!

He gets a bit toey around wooden stakes too! That's probably why he is always so nervous, constantly scanning the room in interviews, and why some of our players are a little lethargic on the field. Check their necks for fang holes, people!!!

lol

If it is true and Reading the play is right 85% of the time, then who will replace Tbaz? No one with a brain would come near the place after watching what bozo has done to us.
On saying that the coach id be going for is Kevie Walters. Considering they wont get Toovs back, Des is a no, Cleary wouldnt go to the dragons because of their **** so id doubt he'd come here, who else apart from another rookie is there? Sort of feel for Tbaz here! He should be allowed to just coach and recruit and get on with it!

I must admit im a real Kevvy Walters fan too...incredibly successful player, obviously a humble man as he's certainly done his coaching apprenticeships assisting here and there. Gets shafted re the Origin gig, then gets it by default and gets the job done. I think players would want to play for him because he seems a bloody decent bloke too. Good luck Kevvie!!!

If it is true and Reading the play is right 85% of the time, then who will replace Tbaz? No one with a brain would come near the place after watching what bozo has done to us.
On saying that the coach id be going for is Kevie Walters. Considering they wont get Toovs back, Des is a no, Cleary wouldnt go to the dragons because of their **** so id doubt he'd come here, who else apart from another rookie is there? Sort of feel for Tbaz here! He should be allowed to just coach and recruit and get on with it!

Read an item not so long ago from someone who knows Cleary, that in fact he'd love the opportunity to coach Manly. He just hasnt been offered the job.

Why would we want Cleary though? He's not even that successful a coach, if it ain't Des then Baz should stay dont need the rebuild to start all over again.

I can't remember right now where I read it but I do remember reading that Ivan Cleary's wife has allegedly said that Ivan would actually like to come home and coach Manly but for whatever reason it hasn't happened (yet).

Possibles, if TB is really the dead man walking.....

Tooves - Forget it. While the Penn's own the club and ZtH is around Tooves will not coach Manly again. Its actually debatable if he would be involved with the club again while the current structure is in place.

Des - Now that is possible, but there would have to be some changes first. The Penn's allegedly wanted him to replace Tooves but it was never going to happen at the time. However, knowing the control freak he is I really can't seeing him working well with Bozo who is also a known control freak. It worked when they were player and coach because as the player Des had no choice, but if he is coach I can't see him copping Bozo trying to be in control like he allegedly is now.

Cleary - Currently not coaching and being honest doesn't have the greatest coaching record save one losing GF appearance. Is a Manly junior and allegedly would like to coach us.

Willo - .....er.....NEXT

Beaver - Manly to the core but I really don't ever want to see him as Manly coach. Too nice a guy to be a hard nosed first grade coach and if he failed it would tarnish his reputation. Much better suited to be a junior coach (kids, not U/20's).

Scott Fulton - I think I would rather have Bozo just come out of retirement to coach rather than having his kid who at 43 still seems to have to rely on his dad to get him a job.

Last edited:
Easy to see Des not being at Belmore before the season starts. Des would have his demands if he was to be our coach. He won't be liking the answers he is currently getting at the dogs as he has lost all say over there as well. Could Bozo have the brief. Create the list and hand it over. Des then is accountable?

As if Hasler will come back only to be Bozo the clown's yes man. Won't happen.
Bozo gave Des a reserve grader at Penrith an opportunity at Manly and turned him into an international premiership winning player and coach . In other words he cloned him .
But some people with agendas only see thorough their bitterness .
Every picture tells story ......
Bozo upset some supporters by letting Phil Blake go and replacing him with Des Halser and was vindicated by winning the grand final with Hasler ( far right in picturte) being one of the best plyers on the day .
Bring on 2017!!!
bobfulton_wideweb__470x358,0.jpg

Bozo gave Des a reserve grader at Penrith an opportunity at Manly and turned him into an international premiership winning player and coach . In other words he cloned him .
But some people with agendas only see thorough their bitterness .
Every picture tells story ......
Bozo upset some supporters by letting Phil Blake go and replacing him with Des Halser and was vindicated by winning the grand final with Hasler ( far right in picturte) being one of the best plyers on the day .
Bring on 2017!!!
View attachment 4387
@BOZO you saying Des is a chance to be here. Or No Chance?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8