Is Choc already wanting to come home?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
Player movement whispers

ONE of my most reliable mailmen tells me there is a very handy player at a western Sydney club desperate to return home to his former club, which is situated closer to the coast.
His itchy feet have nothing to do with his current club but more to do with matters away from footy. If the move was to happen, it would probably be next year rather than before June 30. I will keep digging on this one.

Could it be Idris back to the Titans? LOL nahhhh the season hasn't even started yet and Choc's already hating the drive out west. LOL

You would have to think it's hoppa if it's related to 'matters away from football' i.e. his family.

You would have to think it's hoppa if it's related to 'matters away from football' i.e. his family.
Hoppa is on huge money at Parra, something like $800,000 a season. we couldn't/wouldn't pay him that much even if he wanted to come back, having said that, perhaps for him it"s not all about money, considering he took two years off from the game for his mission

I thought Hoppa was a cert before Jamil bashed someone and we cut him loose. But the only reason he left was because his old man had a falling out with the club. Now that's no longer an issue, maybe he does.

The rumours about Will wanting to come back to Manly have been around a while...

Where would he play?

Short term on the wing but we couldn't offer even half what Parra are paying

It could be any number of players.
T-Rex
Hodkinson
Choc
Lussick
Hoppa
Take your pick. I don't believe it is a Manly player at all.

The way Watmough left, there's little chance he'd consider returning.
I also think there's less of a chance that the 'Lurker" is correct about anything ever.

Not sure Dean has any family here? I thought we picked up from the dragons

If it is us (not the sharks....which it could be the young hooker the dogs grabbed) then Darcy or Hoppa would make sense

Not sure Dean has any family here? I thought we picked up from the dragons

If it is us (not the sharks....which it could be the young hooker the dogs grabbed) then Darcy or Hoppa would make sense
Western Suburbs team though. So Dogs, Penny, Eels...

Sorry if I was not clear

The sharks hooker that the dogs picked up (leicha?) might want to go back to the shire

ok IF the rumour is true it could be a player from either Tigers, Panthers, Eels or Dogs and they may want to go back to Cowboys, Broncos, Titans, Sea Eagles, Roosters, Rabbitohs, Dragons, Sharks or Storm.

We dont need or want any of them. Hoppa would have to be suddenly able to run 15% faster than last year.
We have plenty of talent. The challenge will be to blend them, keep them fit, keep them motivated - focussed on footy. No contract shenanigans. No white-anting. Proper bench rotation in accordance with today's "fast game".

Ahhh... that's better! Now we're talking about someone we're speculating that might want to come back rather than all those that are supposedly leaving! Maybe it is Choc, after he was told about the Herald article!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2