Is DCE defending wider this year?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I have been thinking this all year but I am almost certain that DCE was closer in, in defense and not just inside Lyon. It seems a lot of the time he is even sitting in centre.

Not sure if he is defending wider this year or not. One thing I am sure of is that he is defending worse than last year. He has missed some shockers so far this year.

Yeah, he's been found out by bigger blokes running at him and by smaller blokes with a bit of footwork (ie, Ben Roberts). He needs to pick it up quick-smart.

Teams are isolating DCE and have been targetting him in defence like they do all halfbacks.

He will get better, but like all smaller backs, they need a forward to help them out. I love Choc, but maybe he is not the person to have with DCE. Choc falls off his share of tackles which leaves the 2 of them defending together.

No surprise they have been left found wanting on a few occasions. Glenn is a huge loss and will fill the void when he comes back.

Just goes to show the value of Glenn Stewart to our team.

I think everyone underestimates how much a loss Glenn has been to the team this year, he nearly won the Dally M last year ffs, I wont be surprised if we hit another gear with his return

Is Glenn getting around the clock medical care on his dislocated finger?? Get him into a hyperbaric chamber to speed up the heeling!

Gift will make a massive difference IMO the best forward in the game very important to our structure both in attack and defence

Sheikheagle said:
Gift will make a massive difference IMO the best forward in the game very important to our structure both in attack and defence

Gift was there in round 1 & 2 when we missed 31 & 35 tackles.

It's the defensive pattern that's the problem.

Ralphie said:
Sheikheagle said:

Gift was there in round 1 & 2 when we missed 31 & 35 tackles.

It's the defensive pattern that's the problem.
What are you talking about? he played probably about 20 minutes in Round 1 and that was it

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6