Is drinking the answer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
Well, it's working for me today. I've decided to become a problem drinker (again) and sober up after Christmas. I think the board and coaching staff should follow suit.The players can have a couple of small port wines, the perfect defence...... I had a couple of small port wines and everything went black your honour...... its worked for me.

How long does beer last unopened in cans ?? I've still got a case of 2008 Premiership brewskis. Maybe I should put them on ice in anticipation of having reason to celebrate next weekend.

Chip and Chase said:
How long does beer last unopened in cans ?? I've still got a case of 2008 Premiership brewskis. Maybe I should put them on ice in anticipation of having reason to celebrate next weekend.

Dunno, but I've still got some unopened millennium beer (tooheys) somewhere in australia. so i hope it stays fresh for awhile.

Moondog said:
And a bearded drunken person will show us the way....

Well he could turn water into wine!!!!

...Its 10 O'clock somewhere.

In respect to the life of beer, I am drinking home brew thats 8 years old but I have been pissed for that long so I cant really tell..........

yes drinking is the only answer.....but the real challenge is staying drunk continually until kick off next season so I dont have to re-analyse what i just saw tonight.

I've managed to numb the pain somewhat. Unfortunately have to sober up at some stage and deal with the tirade of anti-Manly abuse coming my way

This morning I have to get over the pain I have in my head from the game. Next, I'm going to work on my hangover...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2