Is everyone excited?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm excited that I have found an edit function in the ban user section.

BTW, is there any football related discussion forecast for this thread ?

I did not know poor napper was banned. Although I have not been reading much with it being the offseason.

Also Cambo, I think you should post your thoughts. Not much going on around here, need some drama.

Garts said:
I did not know poor napper was banned. Although I have not been reading much with it being the offseason.

Also Cambo, I think you should post your thoughts. Not much going on around here, need some drama.

Sorry garts. No drama coming from my phone or keyboard bro. :)
I'm a changed man.

CAMBO said:
Garts said:

I'm a changed man.

Uh oh! I knew you shouldn't have gone on that last trip to Thailand.

mozgrame said:
CAMBO said:
Garts said:

I'm a changed man.

Shut up you imbo :p lol

CAMBO said:
mozgrame said:
CAMBO said:
Garts said:

I'm a changed man.

Haha! I knew the REAL Cam wouldn't be too far under the surface. :)

Let him out! Cliffy GC is like a Hulk once angry!!! And it is a bit boring hey?

Jethro said:
That depends on who it is that gets banned. If we didn't ban people, the forum would be full of trolls and spammers

I know! It's the highlight of my morning to find all the new spammers and report their posts. Then to see them disappear.

The power....the power!!! mwah ah hahahahahaha!

Also the satisfaction of getting the mods to do MY bidding!!!

The absolute power!!! ah mwah ah hahahahhaah cackle cackle.

*insert excited footy comment here

CAMBO said:
Garts said:

I'm a changed man.

Changed for the worse :p I bet if someone put in some effort we could get you fired up :) Like someone said,the Hulk is lurking beneath!!!!

Nah garts not on here. I'm pretty certain that there's one mod whose pretty keen and waiting to give me a holiday if I step out of line.

That being the case discipline and control are the key words for me on here. :)

Can we have the suspension list published for us all to see just like the NRL site.

Id like to know who and when people are returning.

Also the outcome of any appeals, successful or otherwise.

bob dylan said:
Can we have the suspension list published for us all to see just like the NRL site.

Now that Schubert's gone we will accept any under the table payments Or a boat! :)

The point loading system is going as it is too hard to administer. All existing suspensions are commercial in confidence and subject to on-going negotiations. j/king all.

ManlyBacker said:
bob dylan said:

Now that Schubert's gone we will accept any under the table payments Or a boat! :)

Someone stopped my boat!

mozgrame said:
CAMBO said:
mozgrame said:
CAMBO said:
Garts said:

I'm a changed man.

Haha! I knew the REAL Cam wouldn't be too far under the surface. :)

Let him out! Cliffy GC is like a Hulk once angry!!! And it is a bit boring hey?

@Cambo What did the G and C stand for anyway? Gay and **** ?

This is so not football or even Manly related. Why is this tread even still open?

Wrong forum @bones you #troll

globaleagle said:
I found 23 golf balls today. I'm excited!!! (tm - big kev)

Doesn't count when you steal them from a driving range :p

Mals said:
globaleagle said:
I found 23 golf balls today. I'm excited!!! (tm - big kev)

Doesn't count when you steal them from a driving range :p

lol....gotta love the ol 'aim at the guy in the golf ball collector tractor' game.

bob dylan said:

It's a very short list of one = Napper.

Every other ban handed out has been permanent and 99% of those are spammers or trolls. Pretty boring really.

Maybe JC will channel his namesake and find some Xmas cheer and give Napper a early present by overturning his ban.

CAMBO said:
I'm pretty certain that there's one mod whose pretty keen and waiting to give me a holiday if I step out of line.

If that were true Cambo then you would have been banned when Napper was. You best re read point 5 of my 7-05pm PM to you on 29/11/13.

You know, the one entitled "Moderating Inteference"

Now......do we really want to head down this public path in this thread ?

Jatz Crackers said:
CAMBO said:
I'm pretty certain that there's one mod whose pretty keen and waiting to give me a holiday if I step out of line.

If that were true Cambo then you would have been banned when Napper was. You best re read point 5 of my 7-05pm PM to you on 29/11/13.

You know, the one entitled "Moderating Inteference"

Now......do we really want to head down this public path in this thread ?

I have nothing to hide but you know what it's just an Internet forum. Much more important things in life. I think it's Time to scale back my posting and become a lurker until the footy starts again I think.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6