Is Gallen a solution??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Theres gunna be plenty of ppl who attack the thought of Gallen....
Fact is he would give plenty of power up front, is a great leader & has a similar competitive spirit to Ben Kennedy - maybe a so called grub, but most teams have players in this mould who intimidate the opposition, to be perfectly honest - we need exactly that.
Before ppl suggest terminating membership or giving up on Manly if they were to get Gallen - there needs to be some big calls made & imo he would be a better signing than the players being linked.
Ok - shoot me if you will but I'm sticking solid with this call - & if its fantasy league I add Sam Burgess & Maloney/Elgey in 2015 & we are back big time....

I'd love to get him here for a 2 year stint.
And has stated he is playing on for hopefully another year in NRL the off to super league. Week ago on radio...

Point is - thats the type of player needed to lead the team - maybe old & beyond his best but would have him on a 1 or 2 year deal to add some much needed starch & anger up front.
Pretty sure he would start in the top 13 in ANY NRL team....& confident most players in the NRL would prefer him playing along side them than most of the other so called possabilities.

Leads a good dads army as NSW winning captain in 2014 & most likely again in 2015.
Can understand ppl not liking him in general, but his ability & leadership are priceless.
Admittedly prefer him in a time capsule & 24yo again but realistically unless theres a fairytail signing like Burgess - theres not much out there even at his age.....

Someone like Nate Miles is more like the type we need (not him exactly) a fwd with experience and just under the 30 yo age bracket with mongrel. Unfortunately not many fitting that description available next season.

Mason is just too old to make a sustained effort but he has the right attitude

Our pack just needs to fire up. There's no emotion in the way they run they need to get angry! Seriously why dont we just hire someone to go around ****ing every players mother just before a game and send them pictures of it. That'll make em mad

Someone like Nate Miles is more like the type we need (not him exactly) a fwd with experience and just under the 30 yo age bracket with mongrel. Unfortunately not many fitting that description available next season.

Mason is just too old to make a sustained effort but he has the right attitude
Fair call - Myles would be good, but Gallen puts fear into the opposition & is simply more powerful allround.
It really is a pity we have such a poor selection to choose from....still believe in the UK there must be even just 1 or 2 diamonds in the rough who would be that hard imposing Graham, Burgess, Ellis type to add genuine aggression & power to the pack...the money is there, but only if its a sure bet.

Leads a good dads army as NSW winning captain in 2014 & most likely again in 2015.

Lets not forget though that NSW had been edging closer to a series win for 2 or 3 years (and like Manly, most of Qld's 'star players' are close to or the wrong side of 30). And the writing was on the wall for them last year when 10 minutes into the series Cronk broke his arm.

Actually, the writing was on the wall before the series started when Schitzel was arrested in the Cross and became unavailable.

Fair call - Myles would be good, but Gallen puts fear into the opposition & is simply more powerful allround.
It really is a pity we have such a poor selection to choose from....still believe in the UK there must be even just 1 or 2 diamonds in the rough who would be that hard imposing Graham, Burgess, Ellis type to add genuine aggression & power to the pack...the money is there, but only if its a sure bet.
Mose Masoe.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7