Is it possible with no Snake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
that we could spring an upset and actually win tomorrow night if Snake is out - anyone think so?
I am desperately hoping so if it ends up being the case.

No we can't... Our record is terrible without Snake, and we are playing the Roosters. If he doesn't recover for next week, kiss the season goodbye.

Hate to say this, and hope I am wrong.....

This may sound harsh to the rest of our team but we are no chance without Snake. He is critical to both our defense and attack. Its no coincidence that we have such a poor winning record when he does not play.

No chance

Be saying it all day and will stick by convictions
Easts specials to win 13+ tomorrow
As above poster said and I agree 100% no disrespect to the rest of the team but we are a totally different proposition if he is in the team.

i doubt we lose by 13+...

if we do lose , is snake right for the following week ??? how bad is this injury ??

I think we can still win, but I am alot less confident. Missing Brett will take some shine of our attack, but we will miss his communication in defense probably more.

It'd be a massive upset if we pulled it off without the snake, but it would by no means be the biggest upset of all time. We're owed a big upset going our way to make up for '97.

Hell yes, we can and will win tomorrow night, I'll be there screaming my lugs out, loose my voice (as always) only this time I'll have 2 weeks to recover.
Manlllyyyy Manlllyyyyy Manlllyyyyy:D
Grrrrrrrrrr

Reading what Foran said in an interview, I have no doubt that we can win without Snake! I'm sure the boys knew throughout the week he will miss the game, which hopefully means they were able to adjust with Hiku.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4