Is T Rex a 5/8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Well he is now  ???

Saturday September 12th at Stockland Park
Kick off: 2pm

1. Dennis Sandow
2. Michael Chapman
3. Shane Neumann
4. Andrew Suniala
5. Ryan Walker
6. Tony Williams
7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Phil Morwood
9. Cameron Joyce
10. Junior Palau
11. Vic Mauro
12. Jon Grieve
13. Jon Muir

Interchange
14. Tim Browne
15. Adam Cuthbertson
16. Rob Godfrey
17. Simon Allen

I think the idea goes along these lines

- QLD cup have some wingers and outside backs that have been going great guns all season

- T rex has NRL experience so probably should be there

- T Rex gets in the way elsewhere, so lets put him in 5/8 and hope he doesnt get in the way of Hodkinson too much.

Hokinson can probably guide the team around on his own so the extra muscle may be the difference

Dan link said:

- QLD cup have some wingers and outside backs that have been going great guns all season

- T Rex gets in the way elsewhere, so lets put him in 5/8 and hope he doesnt get in the way of Hodkinson too much.

Hokinson can probably guide the team around on his own so the extra muscle may be the difference

I figured they where playing him as an extra lock / secondrower but still....

Maybe they think his positional play sucks so much they just let him plod along anywhere he wants.

Maybe they think his positional play sucks so much they just let him plod along anywhere he wants.
[/quote]
and plod he will...........

missing_something link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=181630.msg240294#msg240294 date=1252390504]

[/quote]

Its an odd selection. I almost think it must be a contractual one or something. He hasnt cemented a spot in QLD cup since he has been back there

He has played

Wing
Centre
Backrow
and now
halves.........

Fullback next season?

If I am not mistaken is the bloke (Godfrey) who has been playing 5/8 for the last month a backrower too just filling in after their normal 5/8 got a season ending injury??

Brandon Costin, the coach, obviously knows what to do so I'll back him.  He seems to have performed miracles to get this team up there in such a short time.  Good on him.  Future Manly coach?

Costin and Ben Kennedy could coach us and re-live their glory days in the Private Bin on Northbourne Avenue.

Cuthbo now on the bench for Queensland Cup.  Nearly getting to a point of readiness for a Sharks starting berth. 

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7