IS TB FORGIVEN NOW HE"S A WINNER

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

midsteyne

loyal forever
after two weeks of doom and gloom it seems Tb has the boys on the path to redemption,going on what I saw last night,i noticed,
the Maroon Wall starting to take shape,
The forwards in general were much more assertive
The backline almost to the way they were.
The question I pose is do we as fans ease up on our coach and let him do his thing.@:)

As I said in another thread, TB demonstrated to me in the first 2 weeks he is out of his depth. It will take more than one win to convince me that he has progressed from L-Plates to P-Plates.

TB is a rookie Coach - he has a long way to go to establish himself as a reliable NRL Coach.
Nothing to forgive, just a WIP with every advantage given to him in roster, training facilities, Staff, and Board Support@:cool:

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Its a long season...can't judge too much till mid season being round 12-13 to see where the team is at.
Imo the knives were out to early & now the halo is out too quickly...time is of the essence, but to answer your question - give the bloke a go!!

Yes TB made the decision to drop Koroisau and Green resulting in Parcell playing hooker and T-Red and Mateo getting a call up.

But lets not forget the Snake factor, and that wasn't a decision Trent needed to make, that was just automatic once he was passed fit. Snake being out there made a hell of a difference to the side. Tommy moved back to the wing and had a blinder away from the pressures of filling in for Snake. And DCE was a completely different player last night than we saw in the opening two rounds because he could play his normal game and not have to worry about organising the team which we all know isn't the strongest part of his game.

And as we all saw, Snake also played as an extra 5/8 in attack which took a lot of play making pressure from Walker who is better suited to a running game.

And for their part, Parcell, T-Red and Feleti had strong games.

Trent Barrett took a step in the right direction by dropping Green and Koroisau plus dropping Brown to the bench, but other factors won the game for us last night. For mine the jury is still out on Barrett's coaching ability, but as said it was a step in the right direction.

Last edited:
We lost the first 2 rounds largely on bartlett's selections. He selected a better team last night. I thank him for last night but still apportion blame to him for rounds 1 and 2.

It will take more than one win to convince me that he has progressed from L-Plates to P-Plates

will take 6 - 8 weeks

can't judge too much till mid season being round 12-13
Bit hasty there lsz. Maybe 7 - 9 weeks.
If you want to know if Barrett can coach, the answer will be known by afternoon tea time on the Wednesday after Round 11.
And not a moment before! Pretty obvious really :)

• 😆
Reactions: Baz
He has a better NRL coaching record than all of us on here!! thats actaully a fact.

But in all honesty we need to wait at least 8 weeks, before we start bringing out the please explains.

I love the fact he was showing emotion in the coaches box. you cant be at manly and not have emotion.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6