Is that the blueprint

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Agree with Gus wholeheartedly tonight wrapping the broncos tactics. Hook Griffin should get some real cudos here.

So many teams see the Storms narrow up and in defense and try to go around them early. The broncos played it incredibly tight around and behind the ruck with big men rolling up the middle with some nice inside passes and outside in lines. Every set of six was taking them 50 metres plus. Its not as though Ryles and Norrie are superstars, why not target them hard.As a result when they did spin it late in the count they had the scums number as many of the outside men had come in to try to stop the roll.

I think a lot of coaches would have cast an eye over this game, which was a fantastic footy game.It suits us as well with up tempo players like Chock,Faoso,Symonds,Smokin etc.

On a side note what a joke allowing that Slater try with Thaiday being held in the scrum. All the second man tries that have been denied for minimal contact and here we have a situation where a player INTENTIONALLY holds the opposing prop to allow the fullback a saloon passage via a set play and it is all ok! The only time he was held all game and it was a set play off a scrum. Thaiday only needed to cover 3 or 4 metres to cover Slaters line.And guess what.That was the difference in the end.

Yeah but they are missing Faoso. It's hard to pay a good prop when you are the storm. They are generally the weaker wake-boarders in the team and don't need as many speed boats in their garage.

Cronk is their key. He is probably better then Thurston, but doesn't get as much notice because he hasn't got that demonic laugh.
Without Cronk, Slater would be only 50% as effective.
There are several teams with packs the equal, or superior, to the Storm. Unfortunately, their execution in the backline is still the best.

Their crisp passing is some of the best I have ever seen. And agree on the Thaiday hold. But my tipping comp tips take precedence over any unfair play! :)

Top End Eagle said:
They are generally the weaker wake-boarders in the team and don't need as many speed boats in their garage.
I do love a metaphor, but I'm struggling here....:huh:

ManlyBacker said:
Their crisp passing is some of the best I have ever seen. And agree on the Thaiday hold. But my tipping comp tips take precedence over any unfair play! :)

Have to agree - in particularly about the tipping ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6