Is there anything about this season that doesn't suck?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Anyone?
All I can think of is the Turbos and Parra turmoil. Slim pickings. Help me out here.

The Turbo bros getting regular game time. Beaver Menzies popping up in cameos on the Matty Johns Show.

The End.

Yep the turbos for me as well. Jake is showing us the potential we all believed he had, and great to see Tommy getting a taste of first grade. Apart from that.........

The signings for next year and the rebuild. 2015 will be that blip year where back ended deals and board mismanagement actually came home to roost.

This is the year we had to have. What started in 2014 came home to roost this year. I really look forward to Manly starting 2016 without the endless and pointless discussions about where our players will be playing beyond the season, where there is a focus on the team rather than any one individual and we have 17 guys in maroon and white totally committed to our cause.

Unfortunately I think we are still going to be short 3/4 quality forwards next year, I like to think we can talk about who needs to be replaced without it sounding like we are stabbing them in the back. I definitely think we need to look very hard at Burgess, Horo , Mason (unfortunately) and choose two of Mateo/Symonds/Lui and Starling. I'm not bagging the guys out or saying they are crap players...I'm saying we are going to need better than just OK if we want to be competitive again next year.
This isn't one of those kick the players after a loss posts...it's just my genuine gut feeling about our competitive future.

Oh yeah and its all in front of us.

Cant wait to see

1. The referees bump the Cowboys out in the semi finals again.

2. The Bunnies will fold like a deck of cards in the semi's

and the sweetest of them all

3. The Dogs make the GF and get pumped again.

It will be a year to remember.

I like your list but would prefer to see the Broncos pumped in a Grand Final. It's a disgrace that those clowns have never lost a GF!

Unfortunately I think we are still going to be short 3/4 quality forwards next year, I like to think we can talk about who needs to be replaced without it sounding like we are stabbing them in the back. I definitely think we need to look very hard at Burgess, Horo , Mason (unfortunately) and choose two of Mateo/Symonds/Lui and Starling. I'm not bagging the guys out or saying they are crap players...I'm saying we are going to need better than just OK if we want to be competitive again next year.
This isn't one of those kick the players after a loss posts...it's just my genuine gut feeling about our competitive future.
Agree about the forwards. Can't help but think we need a couple of really athletic types in their mid twenties to accompany Myles and Jake.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4