Is there fire, coz it's getting smokey...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sam was the one Souths really wanted. However they knew he had brothers, and it was worth getting them all to Souths, both as support for Sam and in case any of them turned out to be good. George has established himself the best so he is their priority. They let Luke go and aren't keen on a bidding war for Tom. Therefore chances are, he'll sign for decent money elsewhere. Manly makes sense as, Luke is here and the famous Northern beaches lifestyle would appeal to him.

george didnt look comfortable answering that questions, but it could be just nerves in front of a camera. Seem liked he wasnt confident Tom would stay.

Kelly, as much as we dislike him at the moment, would be in a good position to lure him accross.

You beat me to it...but I'm still putting up her pic. Get her into a Seabirds uniform and watch the crowds come back @:p

fc07bf05a2c6fe80ee065823eee04a49_crop_north.jpg

Rumour has been around for a month or more now, so let's hope there is some truth to it. We could do with some grunt up front. Wonder what sort of coin he would command

As long as we don't have to put up with the mum....Girlfriends are fine though, just fine!!!!!!

Do the Burgess boys have photos of Kelly and the goat?

Can Kelly not see that souths are happy to let Tom go to make room to sign Sam again?

We should be sign Sam not Tom FFS

It was bad enough we got Lurch and Ray Branighan from them. Then we supposedly 'stole' Ian Roberts (though I don't think many were pissed when we signed Craig Field for some reason lol)

Can you imagine the crying from Souffs fans if we actually managed to get Tom Burgess as well and maybe picked up Sam after that? Redfern would be flooded with tears @:D

Let's also not forget that Tooves and Joe Kelly apparently had as yoush because Joe wanted Tom and Tooves wanted... Bryce Gibbs @:D

Do the Burgess boys have photos of Kelly and the goat?

Can Kelly not see that souths are happy to let Tom go to make room to sign Sam again?

We should be sign Sam not Tom FFS
Upgrades are kicking in for a lot of their guys. They really only get Sam back if Inglis goes...

Welcome to our world vermin! They are going to struggle to keep everyone and the almighty coin now overrides any loyalty players have. I am sure through 3rd parties they will have a better chance of retaining most of them, the Rorters are also the masters of using that to keep players.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4