Is this the biggest mistake or what?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is the most disgraceful appointment to our club in its history. This grub has abused (physically and verbally) players, officials, ball boys, bashed others and intimidated also. He is a disgrace of a human being and should not be let anywhere near a football field, let alone coaching young men.
Penn, Fulton and Co have shown once and for all that it is now jobs for the boys with no regard to this clubs proud history and tradition. The NRL should step in and ban him from coaching.

Incredible that the Owners are actively associating with convicted criminals - nothing this year makes rational sense :confused:

Hoppa Senior was implicated in the death of a patron when he was a bouncer.
Then Junior Hoppa kicks a defenseless man in the head and is jailed FFS.
I now see why Manly would recruit another standover man in Addin F Blake :punch:

Wasn't Hoppa barred a few years back from Junior League games?

Unfortunately they are dragging the Manly brand down with these appointments. :mad:

Next announcement will be the Will & Jamil signing coup by the Joker :swear:

God help Manly :angel:

Last edited:
Apparently it's all about winning with Bozo. Who do you think wound up the John Hopoate Doll, then sent that simpleton out there to rile up the opposition in the first place? Blew up spectacularly against Newcastle in the '97 GF, courtesy of Stupoate giving O'Davis a serve.

What chance now Will coming to Manly ? Will suing the squeels for a hefty whack, and John getting paid overs , seeing as coach's payments aren't counted in the cap ??

His family have 0 loyalty to our club. None. I see no reason why we keep giving this guy both publicity, and lifelines. Your either with us, or against us. Let him coach The Parramatta SG Ball team. Isn't that where he's sending his kids to play?

Exactly, how many times does he have to spit in the club's face before we cut him loose for good?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2