Is this the off season???...if not it sure feels like it!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I just want to say one thing.

I HATE THE OFF SEASON

Sorry didn't mean to shout, but I do, I hate it....bring on March 2011...can that be next week please??

And not having a team in the finals is killing me, for gods sake I am going to the Titans V Roosters......I need counselling.

Damn I hate October-February (well apart from the warm weather and the obvious benefits)

Cricket, A League, Golf.....just not the same is it??

I would like just 1 dollar every time one of us goes to watch the replay of the 08 GF during the off season :)

I actually enjoy the off-season to an extent.

I always have more money in my wallet, I actually enjoy sport rather than stressing over it & I decide what I'm going to do on the weekend on the weekend itself, not four weeks prior.

That being said though it's always great when the season comes back around!

Wolfpack link said:
I actually enjoy the off-season to an extent.

I always have more money in my wallet, I actually enjoy sport rather than stressing over it & I decide what I'm going to do on the weekend on the weekend itself, not four weeks prior.

That being said though it's always great when the season comes back around!
lol  wolfy  especially the part not stressing anymore,,,..
i have a nice library of games to watch in the off season thanks to some fellow forum users  in mwse  & also the online shop .. i still get my fix if i need to ;)...
.., ps. you  can always go back  to games from 2010 if you go to the mwse site & watch the game analyser on any match played this yr, i just hope they keep it up there during the offseason i have watched that st george game about 5 times already..

not the last one the 1st round game we won  at brooky, just thought i better clarify that ..

I'm looking forward to the cricket! I don't mind the summer/winter split. It just means that by march I'm really looking forward to the footy!

Season doesn't finish until mid November for me. Internationals kick in and that ties me over for a bit. I'm looking forward to 4 Nations, Samoa vs Tonga and European Cup. Going to the 4 Nations final and will just watch the other games online.
Also the NFL season has just started.
Usually by the week before the Allstar's game though I'm hanging out for a rugby league game

Wolfpack link said:
I always have more money in my wallet

Damn straight on that one, much cheaper to watch the cricket (or whatever takes your fancy) at home than trekking all around the place getting to games and paying way too much for crap beer.

But I do look forward to the trials starting next year.

The CLT20 is not bad to watch and it will be even better watching the Aussies smash those feral poms in the ashes.  At least there is something to take our minds off the dismal effort of Manly this year and we can now just psych ourselves up for 2011 we they boys find the same form from 2008.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6