Isaac John

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
Today's RLW says we are set to sign him.

Manly are set to continue their rebuild under new coach Trent Barrett by signing Panthers utility back Isaac John. The 26 year old has become something of a journeyman, with stints at the Warriors, Wakefield and Penrith since debuting in the NRL in 2009. He's been in and out of the Panthers team in his three seasons at the club but played a test for New Zealand last year and his ability to play halfback, five-eighth and hooker will make him an asset to the new-look Sea Eagles.

Last edited:
Well I guess we should expect more panthers on the way like docker. Is Murdoch Masila and good? John is a solid player and he is a bit better than your average reserve grader but will but will he play first grad next year. I see Parcell DCE combo taking off like wildfire.

Is he our new 5/8 for 2016 ?? We've got a lot of guys who can "sort of play 5/8" but no proven number 6 yet.

Next years "utility" bench of Parcell, John, Brown and Symonds will be interesting. Maybe we need to dress up as Batman in the superhero round of 2016.

We've signed Lussick who fits that bill but everyone is complaining about him as well
Darcy has the skill, but he continues to incur multiple penalties in every game - that's why we complain about his signing.:banghead:

His attitude hasn't changed in 4 years, having him sit out multiple weeks due to suspension, is not helping the Manly cause :mad:

• 🤝
Reactions: RWC
Darcy has the skill, but he continues to incur multiple penalties in every game - that's why we complain about his signing.:banghead:

His attitude hasn't changed in 4 years, having him sit out multiple weeks due to suspension, is not helping the Manly cause :mad:

This is where TB comes in. It's called getting the best out of your players. This is what Bellamy does so well. Lussick has potential. It just needs directing. And this is where the coach comes in.

Having said that, I wouldn't whinge if Moa was suddenly signed.

This is where TB comes in. It's called getting the best out of your players. This is what Bellamy does so well. Lussick has potential. It just needs directing. And this is where the coach comes in.

Yep, the wealth of experience that TB brings will be awesome. TB the new Dalai?

The Penn is mightier then the sword :)
images8LKBYV28.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7