Isaac Luke - The Biggest Grub in Rugby League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Anyone catch his latest effort against the Poms last night.

Someone should sort him out.

bob dylan said:
Anyone catch his latest effort against the Kiwi's last night.

Someone should sort him out.

Saw that on the news and I thought exactly the same thing - that he has become the biggest grub in the game lately.

He's like a kid that has been allowed to get away with bad behaviour, just keeps pushing the boundaries. #1 Grub with a bullet on the RL Grub charts

Why do I get the feeling that it's going to take some unfortunate player on the end of these potentially crippling tackles to end up requiring a full knee reconstruction and missing a season before RL officialdom does anything about it??

Fair dinkum these cannon ball tackles are out and out dog tactics and need to be stamped out.... NOW. Don't wait until a career is ruined or a player permanently injured... Anyone who's had a knee reco knows that it's never quite right, even though Snake has amazed me at times this year with the speed he can still turn on after two reco's!

Clint said:
Missed it. I assume he did it again?

It wasn't a cannonball... He was in the tackle and once the tackle was complete he grabbed the leg of the tackled player and tried to reef it and twist it in the wrong direction.

Wasn't a cannonball he used a wrestling technique to stretch the ligaments in an opponents knee to almost breaking point. If he escapes suspension this time it's a joke. He has overtaken smith as the biggest grub in the game.

the link to the tackle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNZtnVOf3p0

you would be embarrassed if he played for Manly

There were a heap of nasty cheap shots by the Kiwis. Luke's one was the most blatant and disgraceful. The Kiwis started well but forgot the old adage of winning the contest and then the fight. Grubby performance and got what they deserved. A huge amount of credit goes to the Pom forwards who soaked it up and went on with it. As for Luke, that makes three games in a row he has tried to destroy someone's knees and he should be given a long break.

A couple of years ago I thought he'd be a good pickup for us. However what's with the guy? No-one needs to do that sort of stuff. A week or two won't fix this. It needs a season. Purposefully attempting to injure a player is just not on and the NRL should take a huge stick to this sort of 'play'.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8