Isc manly clothing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just been on the Manly shop site and the ISC 2013 club exclusive training and polo shirts are Blue with a bit of Black,what's happening to our Maroon and White colours?

See...it started when last year's cap came without 'Manly' on it and just the eagle.

It's the slow change to break down the connection of the team we all love to 'Manly'

Bit by bit the eagle will be the sole representative and by introducing, albeit, ever so slightly changes in colours, the powers at be are step by step making the team more attractive to others if in the case we need to relocate. We're becoming the drop in pitch of the nrl world.

Fight the power brothers and sisters!

1952ripper said:
Just been on the Manly shop site and the ISC 2013 club exclusive training and polo shirts are Blue with a bit of Black,what's happening to our Maroon and White colours?

I got one for Christmas and think it looks great. There is maroon down the sides and on the shoulder.

Bradza said:
1952ripper said:

I got one for Christmas and think it looks great. There is maroon down the sides and on the shoulder.

I saw the polo shirt at the Manly shop and thought it looked great.

globaleagle said:
See...it started when last year's cap came without 'Manly' on it and just the eagle.

It's the slow change to break down the connection of the team we all love to 'Manly'

Bit by bit the eagle will be the sole representative and by introducing, albeit, ever so slightly changes in colours, the powers at be are step by step making the team more attractive to others if in the case we need to relocate. We're becoming the drop in pitch of the nrl world.

The blue on our training gear is just to try and change things up so our gear doesn't look the same all the time. I think the blue looks quite nice!

Definitely no great conspiracy...trust me!

Who are you going to believe posters?

A highly respected, hard working, well placed, board loved Manly employee/manager .............................

or me?

*insert lol if thinks needed

globaleagle said:
Who are you going to believe posters?

A highly respected, hard working, well placed, board loved Manly employee/manager .............................

or me?

*insert lol if thinks needed

+1 for GE.

Maintain the Maroon!
The only thing black and blue should be the opposition teams when the Mighty Manly rough them up.
+2 for GE.

Larissa. Consider not losing sight of the fact supporters want to identify with the clubs colours and logo. Not wether a new Colour looks nice or different which hardly identified the club.
Personally I don't think it's a great idea.

I thought that blue was the dogs and newton's colour and Manly was always maroon and white?

If someone wears red and black they are instantly thought of as a norths supporter.

First day back at work and you're all turning on me!

I'll try not to take it personally :)

Only refers to some of our training gear and supporter apparel, our team polo's etc are maroon and white, as is most of the 2013 range.

However, point taken for 2014... none of you want a more diverse wardrobe!

Put me down for more diverse, it looks great and makes a lot of sense to be not one dimensional.

Great move, great colour.

globaleagle said:

Agree. When the blue colour came in with the Pepsi sponsor I thought it a bit weird.

I've got the 2012 Manly training shirt & shorts - hard to top in my opinion :)

No problem with the blue at all, personally I think it is great to have a bit of variety in the gear rather than something that always looks very similar from year to year

Also had no problem with the blue in our colours when Tooves was lifting the trophy up in 1996, and is probably still 1 of the more popular Manly strips

Given the recent news on the change to the NRL official betting agency, as long as we aren't dressed in fine cotton, I'll be happy.

Larissa said:

Only refers to some of our training gear and supporter apparel, our team polo's etc are maroon and white, as is most of the 2013 range.

How is Maroon + White and White and Maroon not diverse :p

Larissa said:

How is Maroon + White and White and Maroon not diverse :p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8