ISC Merchandise issues

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Recieved my 7xl premiers jersery today from the club.

Put it on and its pretty tight actually its tighter than my 5xl penn health jersey i recieved thanks to centrebet in April.

No way im returning it or looking to sell though it has just made me more determine to shed the kgs over summer to fit in to it next season

Despite purchasing it through the club i place no blame on them at all but I do feel ISC need to show some consistency in the merchandise they produce.

I too normally wear 5xl shirts yet i found the 7xl 2010 away jersey i bought to fit rather well. I got the 5xl penn health as mentioned because ISC only produced jerseys to that size this year. I also have a 5xl classic origin jersey and 96 retro that are much larger than the 7xl i recieved today.

I guess the thing that greats my gears is as a bigger bloke you pay 20 -30 bucks more for a jersey which I do so with no problems because im in that size due to poor lifestyle choices over the years. However if you pay the extra cash you expect the sizing to be accurate if not accurate then consistent.

I enjoy being able to fork out my hard earned on merchandise from the club and i would say 80% of my purchases are online or at the warehouse shop when im in sydney. Id love nothing more than to purchase a new 2012 jersey when they come out but $200 is alot of money when you cant be sure the sizing is consistent.

Shame too hear that. Really these companies have to get there sh*t together. NRL is a multi million dollar organisation and distributors should get there quality correct.

I just got my 3xl today. I usually get 2xl but I had a feeling it was going to be smaller than usual. Anyhow mine fits OK.

I have to thank the folks on here and on their advice I got a 3XL which fits well. I always go for 2XL so it helped. The 3XL is a bit tighter than the Reebok '06 2XL.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Anybody know how the XL compares to the other jerseys, I have this years Aboriginal one at home

Righto WAMF, I thought you'd learnt your lesson on racism.

I have a few Reebok 2XL, and a now 3 ISC 2XL jerseys.

They all vary a little I guess, but no much. The new Premiers jersey is slightly bigger than the freebie we got from the Centrebet promotion.

Overall I am very happy with the sizing.

I tried on a Classic 2xl Aussie jersey at Mick Simmons a couple of weeks ago and it was way too small, the 3xl was a much better fit. This was weird because I have a Classic NSW Origin jersey which was so big I had to get a couple of inches taken off the length (its was purchased via mail order and no tried on for size).

This same thing was brought up the other day. Cant remember the user, but he bought one at narellan and had the same issue.

He is now trying to sell it in the For Sale forum. Seems like a general consumer issue that you should take up with ISC directly but there isn't any real standard for sizes as far as I know

My main problem is the XL ones I bought many years ago don't fit. Somehow the size of the jerseys seems to have changed whilst sitting in the wardrobe. They used to fit but have got smaller over time.

Can anyone shed any light on the problem? :) :) :) :)

most clothes sizes differ from manufactor to manufactor my point is why would there be such a dramatic difference with two jerseys the same size made by the same supplier. Thats all.

For the meantime its hanging up on my wall at home with the goal of being very loose on me come march 2012

Canteen Worker said:
My main problem is the XL ones I bought many years ago don't fit. Somehow the size of the jerseys seems to have changed whilst sitting in the wardrobe. They used to fit but have got smaller over time.

Can anyone shed any light on the problem? :) :) :) :)

your issues is most definitely donuts.

Cam different material, different style jersey etc all count

Volley said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Anybody know how the XL compares to the other jerseys, I have this years Aboriginal one at home

Better go to OPSM,or get your Braille machine checked....didn't see a post by WAMF on this subject.Maybe you meant someone else.

Volley said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Turn it up !! Hope you never call the Pakistan cricket team the Pakis lol

ayjay007 said:
Volley said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Better go to OPSM,or get your Braille machine checked....didn't see a post by WAMF on this subject.Maybe you meant someone else.

Not too sharp are you?

Kiwi Eagle said:
Volley said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Turn it up !! Hope you never call the Pakistan cricket team the Pakis lol

Fair call actually. Got me.

Yea, I am normally comfortable in 2XL t-shirts..

My 2011 MWSE Centrebet Promo Jersey is 2XL and is a touch more snug than most other 2XL tops I have, but good.

This year I also bought a "MWSE 1947 Vintage Polo - Charcoal" from the MWSE online store - 2XL was quite small, too small. A very helpful person @ MWSE was happy to send me a 3XL one after I mailed back the 2XL, even the 3XL is a touch more snug than most other 2XL tops I have, but ok.

byso said:
Shame too hear that. Really these companies have to get there sh*t together. NRL is a multi million dollar organisation and distributors should get there quality correct.

I just got my 3xl today. I usually get 2xl but I had a feeling it was going to be smaller than usual. Anyhow mine fits OK.
ok,after being with the Penrith club this year with the junior reps,I know first hand the the trouble Penrith had with ISC this year and last,wrong colours,numbers coming off after just 2 games,sizes and was wondering how long it will take the Manly club to experience any of these problems

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8