It has a grubby gallop stench about it!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I had a theory that from 07 we would never got a fair run when Archer was in charge when playing the storm in big games.

Is Shane Hayne now the chosen one? Will he be the official every time we have an important game?? Time will tell
Have noticed the last few games that Hayne has not given us a fair go?

Is he in contention for origin??

Manly fans are not normally the type of fan to complain as parra, souths etc. But this has happened far too many times to be a coincidence

THE LACK OF RESPECT FROM GALLOP IS FILTERING DOWN TO THE OFFICIALS!!

Hit Man Randall said:
I had a theory that from 07 we would never got a fair run when Archer was in charge when playing the storm in big games.

Is Shane Hayne now the chosen one? Will he be the official every time we have an important game?? Time will tell
Have noticed the last few games that Hayne has not given us a fair go?

Is he in contention for origin??

Manly fans are not normally the type of fan to complain as parra, souths etc. But this has happened far too many times to be a coincidence

THE LACK OF RESPECT FROM GALLOP IS FILTERING DOWN TO THE OFFICIALS!!
This + 1

More reason for the independent comission so someone will sack the arse clown - he and his mate harrigan should get some cement truck treatment

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2