It is their fault,the truth of the matter!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Looking closely at the fight from Friday night,it all started from that grub Hinchcliffe elbowing Lussick in the chin and Darcy retaliated,then one thing led to another and Glenn got sin binned,if you look closely glenn didnt come in throwing punches he simply actually looked as though he was doing his best to split it up,then Blair went out of his way to chase glenn down to get in his face on the sideline and glenn snapped and i dont blame him,then another brawl.We better not get hung out to dry on this one and the officials better have their blinkers on when they look at this closely and work out that the Cheating Purple Pricks are the ones to blame,we beat them fair and square,and im happy we beat them up as well.These Cheating purple pricks i have simply had enough of them,they are grubs of the lowest category,and their tackling style especially is pure grubbery.
Did anyone else notice how Hinchclife all night was being a dirty grub in most ways when making tackles etc etc......and also on a side note Billy the Kid,pushing DCE head into the ground and pressing on his neck after tackling him,but precious Billy wouldnt receive any critisism cos in "their " eyes hes perfect,anyway thats my rant does anyone have any thoughts?

Watch the fight closely and youll see what i mean,hers the youtube link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p17GBlzxDk&feature=player_embedded

The more I watch it the more I'm amazed at the media reaction. Nothing happens in the fight, there are maybe one or two punches that actually connect in both incidents.

When B.Stewart comes in to the second brawl you can clearly see that both of his hands are open & there aren't any blows thrown once Blair goes down to the ground.

The media are the real scumbags here.

when you read/hear comments about the fights from ' experts' you must look at their agenda. All those calling for long bans are from clubs that will benefit from having weakened Manly and Melbourne teams, eg Greg Dowling (Bris) and Gordon Tallis (Souths & Brisbane).
There is so much hypocracy being spoken: commentators saying that people watch RL for the skill factor etc.
My question to them is this:
What match would draw the largest crowd/greatest interest - Manly V Melbourne (rematch) or a touch football contest between the world's most skilful players?

All of the above. I was at the ground and have now watched the replay twice and there are very Manly players throwing punches. Heathcliff (it's me, oh Cathy, oh come home) or Hinchcliffe or whatever his name is was in there constantly niggling. Even Rabs and the Channel 9 team noticed it.

There was also an earlier incident where Blair hit Stewart with a forearm to the head after Glenn had passed/played the ball.

The only reason that the 4 Manly players got to the Stewart\Blair fight first was that they were simply closer to the tunnel. If any thinks that had Melbourne been running to the Northern end in the 1st half that there players would not have got the fight then they are more deluded than than the NRL for not having an adequate process for keeping players apart who have been sin binned. This incident would never occurred if the NRL had a this process in place.

That isn't quite right mate, Lussick puts a couple in when Blair is down and Glenn is still throwing them as well

Wolfpack said:
The more I watch it the more I'm amazed at the media reaction. Nothing happens in the fight, there are maybe one or two punches that actually connect in both incidents.

When B.Stewart comes in to the second brawl you can clearly see that both of his hands are open & there aren't any blows thrown once Blair goes down to the ground.

Wolfpack said:

If you look at the footage in slow motion (which I've looked at numerous times frame by frame), you can see that Brett is only diving with his arms and hands open to grab Blair off of his brother at shoulder height and Blair saw him coming and ducks and swings Glenn by the jersey into his path. I admit that in normal view that it doesn't look good but in slow motion and frame by frame, you can actually see what he is trying to do and it is not to jump punch him (which you can't punch with an open hand) or take his head off or karate kick him like it has been reported elsewhere.

Removed from copyright claim by the NRL.

You'd think they're trying to keep as much footage out of the public eye as possible?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4