It may be my bias showing, but......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon64

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
For weeks I have watched the Dogs, mostly hoping they would lose. But that's not the point.

It seems that they are given so much damn latitude when it comes to holding down the tackled player. They roll all over them to the point where their defense is never backpedaling.

Is it because I hate them and as such am biased ?

No its because the wonder coach keeps telling the refs what to do. Funny how in one season you can go from just a coach to a super coach even though you change clubs from a premiership winning one to a bunch of ****ing cheats.

What was the penalty count from last night.
We too hold on for extended periods. Some of our guys make it obvious when they also look back at the refs. Yes, I'm talking to you Choc and Princess.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
mickqld said:
No its because the wonder coach keeps telling the refs what to do. Funny how in one season you can go from just a coach to a super coach even though you change clubs from a premiership winning one to a bunch of f**king cheats.

The Bubble Bullogs of Belmore have made a deal with the Devil in all the Vidiot calls that they get.:mad:

Their artificially inflated 'status' will deflate in the finals IMO, so keep watching.

The Son of Sam's elevation in status, I view as a an unspoken recognition by the Manly haters, that the Manly Players actually have natural talent and aptitude, so the coaching required was negligible :D

Also, 2V did admit to censoring the stream of hysterical instructions when he was on the field. So his and Donny's whisperings in the Players ears, are the reason that the Trophy Cabinet needs expanding :angel:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2