It's Bellamy we should be hammering not Gallop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
Bellamy is responsible for so many game affecting tactics. Grapple, wrestle, chicken wing etc etc. He is a wanker and a prick and we should be hammering him not the CEO. Let Gallop and the Commission do their thing and lets make this thread a big one. I want to see Bellamy exposed for the cheat that he is. He is a sneak masquerading as a great coach and his tactics need to be exposed and dealt with.

Bellamy is terrible in a local regional kind of way.

Gallop is more your deviously stuffing things up in a global sort of way.

bellamy will be remembered as a coach of cheats with a win at any cost attitude, gallop will be remembered as the Evil news ltd muppet that almost destroyed RL for money, and most definitely cruelled the sport for decades. Its hard to tell if he made such an impact through incompetency or his allegiances to the dark side, but he will be remembered for both

jbb/james said:
bellamy will be remembered as a coach of cheats with a win at any cost attitude, gallop will be remembered as the Evil news ltd muppet that almost destroyed RL for money, and most definitely cruelled the sport for decades. Its hard to tell if he made such an impact through incompetency or his allegiances to the dark side, but he will be remembered for both

I hate em both

Bellamy is not a great coach, he hasn't won anything. No premierships, and his Origin teams got flogged in consecutive years.

He's a Neville.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Bellamy is not a great coach, he hasn't won anything. No premierships, and his Origin teams got flogged in consecutive years.

He's a Neville.

Wrong.

Bellamy coached Country to win 12 to 10 in 2006.

bazeagle said:
Bellamy is responsible for so many game affecting tactics. Grapple, wrestle, chicken wing etc etc. He is a wanker and a prick and we should be hammering him not the CEO. Let Gallop and the Commission do their thing and lets make this thread a big one. I want to see Bellamy exposed for the cheat that he is. He is a sneak masquerading as a great coach and his tactics need to be exposed and dealt with.

Deflection is a nice tactic baz. This is fine right up to "..not Gallop". Bellamy's disgraceful tactics are unrelated to Gallop's disgraceful leadership of our game. If you are waiting on Gallop to do anything against Bellamy then I would pack more than a cut lunch.

I couldn't make it down for the game (crowd seemed fairly small?) but watched on tv, and I watched Storm v Dogs immediately before our match. The line speed of both teams in the early match made ours look like 2nd grade.

Storm swarm in defence. Not just yesterday, they seem to do it every match. The Bulldogs tried hard, and matched it mainly with Storm, but found it very hard to threaten the line.

So, besides all the valid reasons why Bellamy is detestable, he does have some weird ability to send his teams out organised and energetic and motivated, week after week. I would actually suspect something illegal, except that they lose so many players to other clubs every year, if that was the case the word would get out before long. He's a cheat and I dislike the man, but you have to acknowledge his teams are usually formidable.

The more posts of yours I read Baz the more I'm convinced you are either David Gallop himself, or his mother. So fess up, which is it ?

Hey Chip & Chase. Now that you mention it, with all the Gallop bagging on that goes on here he did strip the Storm of two Premierships. Interesting, that seems to have been overlooked by everyone, especially Jatz.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6